• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Strange memory warnings.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TickleMyElmo

Alright anyways, I cant find the one message windows gives me something about memory is low would you like windows to switch settings?
Here are the other messages I've been getting, "message from webpage out of memory at line: 820,etc." and "Local disk (F) wants to autoplay", and/or
"System Reserved (E) wants to autoplay"
Does this sound like a memory problem, a virus or something else?
Any tests I could run or anything to show you guys?
Thanks.. :mad:

the "memory low" is usually your HDD is full.
same thing for webpage out of memory
and Local disk (*) wants to autoplay sound like you might have a problem with you HDD drivers or motherboards sata controller were the drive is disconnecting/reconnecting

all things combined might point to a motherboard sata controller going bad unless all these drives are just one partitioned drive if thats the case i would be looking at the HDD first.

Hello. No way my HDD is full, let alone my SSD. My HDD has 902gb of 931gb free and my SSD has 113gb of 223gb free. Might be a motherboard issue, it was a pain hooking these ******** up.
Oh yea, another problem.. After being online for awhile the pages start blinking and then they freeze up.

Last edited:
Apparently I took em out to the local bar.. lol.
I will update my drivers and see if that fixes things.

yea hopefully its just your drivers and not your motherboard...let us know if fresh drivers fix the problem.

Back