• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Strange sound emitting from new build.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
When I installed W10... as W10 has the drivers built in. Either that or because I didn't instal AI Suite III the second time.

I have a question, in the control panel for the Xbox controller can you swap control to the right thumb left vice versa?

I have a question, in the control panel for the Xbox controller can you swap control to the right thumb left vice versa?

As I mentioned in another thread, in a direct reply to you, you should be able to do this via XPadder or a similar software.

Thanks I just did not want to use third party software, so I was wondering if in windows 10 control panel did they make a change so you could map the Xbox controller?

As I mentioned in another thread, in a direct reply to you, you should be able to do this via XPadder or a similar software.

Xpadder is friggin awesome software. Ive used to to make custom control schemes for so many games. And if you incorporate the macro features you can pretty much gamepad anything you can think of. I actually have a control scheme for Anarchy Online 100% from pad.

Any reason why MSI Afterburner wouldn't show fps stats despite being checked on? I can only get the GPU usage stat to appear over gameplay, despite having almost every setting checked to display.

SourceForge

XPadder has been made free?

Just tried to run Firewatch on my iGPU.... yeeeeeah, might be time to poney up for a dGPU. Thanks Unity :/ Even Alien Isolation runs on Ultra at ok fps on the iGPU.
I might try to overclock the iGPU and maybe the whole cpu in the meantime. Super skittish about messing with voltages etc. though, I wish there was a single button I could just push but that doesn't seem to be a solution even in Intels Extreme tuning software. Anyone know the software well enough to recommend what I can safely set in the software to get a few more fps?

Anyone know of a good deal on a 380 graphics card right now?

Back