• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

STRYFE!! AL!! N-ZANE-B .... WATCH OUT TOP 20 ......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

none1

After 8 long years, I can smell the top 20 getting closer ........

Here's honking at you in the rear view mirror, in case you got some left in the tank to stay out ahead ........

:)

PS I see you up there too Rufus and eaglescouter ........

PPS, someone call over to the folding forum and tell LandShark that yatta farming is where its at, and hes been passed.

Those are some nice numbers your throwing down there. Maybe you can shake some of the top dogs into pushing out some more RAC. :clap:

P.S. You people and your money. Must be nice to be gainfully employed.

After 8 long years, I can smell the top 20 getting closer ........

Here's honking at you in the rear view mirror, in case you got some left in the tank to stay out ahead ........
Yes, I've noticed that some people are finally getting around to taking up some of the slack I've left recently. :p

P.S. You people and your money. Must be nice to be gainfully employed.
If only. :(

I pretty much quit buying computer parts two years ago. Soon, I'm going to have to sell some of them ...

Had to shutdown my farm for a couple weeks, about to move into a house. So my output has tanked from the mid 50s to about 10k...will probably go lower :(

Maybe I can talk the wife into another cruncher once we get settled in :screwy:

Back