• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech 240 x2 prestige

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Merecol

Registered
Hi guys.I want to buy a watercooler and I have seen the swiftech 240 x2 prestige.With this cooler i want to make cold cpu and gpu.Is it powerful enough?Is it silent or not?
My cpu is a i7 6700k and the case is a corsair 760t...I haven't decided the cpu yet:):)

need to figure out which gpu, 240 rad with a mild overclock on the cpu you should be able to stay somewhat silent. it really depends on what silent is to you and how far away the case is as well. if you wanted to cool the gpu then think about getting 2 240's in a custom loop. its really about money and how silent you want this to be.

Last edited:
I am thinking to amd rx 480.I want to mildly overclock the cpu and also the gpu.I was thinking to wait the presentation of customized versions of rx 480 and see if a version will have an integrated water cooler...I am thinking also to ek kits...any suggestions?

Back