• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech <3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

goose90proof

Just spreading some love for Swiftech because they deserve it after my recent experience with them. I recently purchased an H220 from them and when I first got it, it ran beautifully for about 48 hours, and then the pump started making a very loud, persistent buzzing noise. I emailed product support and posted here asking about it, and everyone was pretty much in consensus that it was air in the loop. So, I spent about a week trying to bleed it out without any luck, in fact, the noise got worse toward the end of the week. Swiftech support was totally patient with me and helped me RMA the H220 for a new one. I just put it in last night, and I haven't heard a peep from it other than the sound of running water for the first few hours, but that is to be expected.

Most might say it would be best if I didn't even have to perform the RMA, but the fact that they were so easy to work with grants them my appreciation. It's also important to note that the original order was fulfilled by FrozenCPU, and Swiftech handled the RMA.

The H220 allows me to maintain a stable 4.5GHz overclock on my 3770K.

I have only heard good things about the H220. Glad to hear they back up a great product with pro RMAs. I want to get one for my new build. But it's never in stock on their website. Didn't think to look on Frozen CPU ;)

Back