• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech 6002's and their “Support staff”

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stedeman

The Half Asleep Member
[Rant]
I just got the new Swiftech 6002's in, and found that both had small scrapes on them. I immediately contacted sidewinder (where I bought them) and they redirected me to this Swiftech. And from the responses that I have gotten from them, I feel like these guys don’t care about costumer service enough to even read the emails you send them. By the last email the guy can’t get even my name right, and it’s apparent that he has not’t read the last 2 emails I sent to him!!
Have any of you guys had a problem with Swiftech and their “Support staff”. Also the few of you that just got your 6002’s in did any of your hold down plates have scratches on them?

Below is all the emails I went threw with this BS and in them you can see the pics of the scratches. The small one I would have been fine living with but the big one I can see across the room. So I figured I would just buy 2 new ones and get the other to chromed or something nice looking but they can't seem to comprehend my emails...WTF! Is it me or is it them I do all my email and posting late at night (looks at Rank) and I know sometimes what I say doesn't come out the way I think it so please add your feedback.
[/Rant]
Thanks,
Stedeman

my emails to both Sidewinder and Swiftech said:
Hi Stephen,
Their paper thin boxes are not the best, no doubt about that. But I'm wondering what could have caused those scratches, something would have had to hit it from the top. Actually I suppose it could have been the metal fittings, because the brackets are wrapped in thin plastic. Would you like to rma the brackets?
Best Regards,
Gary Stofer
Sidewinder Computer Systems
http://www.sidewindercomputers.com
****@sidewindercomputers.com
(317)888-0949

----- Original Message -----
To: ****@sidewindercomputers.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 6:04 AM
Subject: sidewindercomputers-28889

I got in the two 6002 blocks in and the blocks are fine but the cover plates on both have scratches on them one is not to bad the other I took a pic of (top center/right)http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL326/696834/2636235/59812517.jpg thats 2 for 2 so I think there may be a problem with Swiftech packing as yours was real good.

Thank you,
Stedeman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Stephen,
I got a reply from Swiftech already, they say to contact them directly and they will help you out with the bracket issue.
Their number is 562-595-**** or ****@swiftnets.com or ****@swiftnets.com
Best Regards,
Gary Stofer
Sidewinder Computer Systems
http://www.sidewindercomputers.com
****@sidewindercomputers.com
(317)888-0949

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear stephen:

Please contact [email protected] for an RMA

Best Regards,

Gabe

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 10:36 AM
To: help
Subject: Two 6002 water blocks I just bought

I just got 2 of your 6002's off "Sidewinder Computer Systems" and I have a small problem with the quality of them, and you guys may too. I found both of my hold down plates to have scratches on them, one looks like the paint was smeared the other nicked. I am not sure if is something with your packing or part of the production line. The bag on the non smeared one had a mark that could have been made when it happened. But the other one that looks smeared, has an intact bag. I attached some pics (sorry for the quality of the pics they are off a 850K pixel camera). Do you guys think you can take care of this for me.

Bad gouge / smear in the paint
http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL326/696834/2636235/59872928.jpg
Small scrape on the edge
http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL326/696834/2636235/59872916.jpg

Thank you,
Stedeman

----------------------------------------------------------------

Michelle Monasterio <*****@swiftnets.com> wrote: HEllo Stephen,
Please send back defective MCW6002 waterblocks at:

Swiftech
1703 E. 28th St.
Signal Hill, CA 90755

We will send replacement as soon as we get your RMA'd items.

Regards,
Michelle

Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 8:22 PM
To: Michelle Monasterio
Subject: RMA on a help issue

Hay hows it going, bellow is a responce to a help request I submitted. Their responce was for me to contact you. I would like to RMA these but I also need them for my system is there a way I can buy 2 more and we just swap them after I get the other one in?
Thank you,
Stedeman

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Andrew,
What we can do is cross-ship, send you the hold down brackets but we have to authorize your credit card for the amount of the 2. As soon as we have your RMA, we'll void cc authorization but if item was found to be defective because of owner's misuse or you didnt send back the RMA within 3 weeks, then we will make a charge on the authorization made.

Regards,
Michelle

Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: RMA 8494771404

Is there a way I can buy 2 hold down brackets first, so I don't have to keep my system down while waiting for the RMA?

Last edited:
Michelle could have been thinking of a previous customer.

Some of your spellling was wrong but I doubt that mattered.

Fire off an email to Gabe if you feel you are being wronged.

lol i hate customer support, i got bored and clicked on a graphics card tester and it said an ATI 9700 pro is 1478% better than mine and i have a x800 i sent them an email they said it migth be off by a little

They say they will rma your scratched ones, what else do you want? I have had no problem with Swiftech in many transactions and no offense meant but if you use a spellcheck they might not think they are talking with a child. It sounds harsh but you have to look at it from their position. It might be some kid trying to scam them especially for out of U.S transactions.

wannaoc said:
They say they will rma your scratched ones, what else do you want? I have had no problem with Swiftech in many transactions and no offense meant but if you use a spellcheck they might not think they are talking with a child. It sounds harsh but you have to look at it from their position. It might be some kid trying to scam them especially for out of U.S transactions.

Be as harsh as you like, but please take the time to review my spelling. This time with a spell checker like MS Word. I spelt one word wrong, twice, that word was "responce" the "c" should have been an "s", but I will say my grammar sucks. What got me steamed enough to post this was the fact 1) I pre-ordered these water blocks over a week in advanced (note the dates on the emails and the 6002’s where released on 7/9). I work 7 days a week and 12-14hs a day. I have a daughter and wife and I am trying to buy a home in another state. That leaves me with very little time to work on my computers, the last thing I need is to have to wait another week to get my system up and running. 2) address me as someone else.
Not to mention this is also here to inform other members who may want one of these blocks there could be a packing issue with the 6002’s. 2 for 2 is just plain bad and I can’t see me as the only person who got a scratched one….sorry two. 3) I figured I would get Swiftech’s attention and they could look to improve their process so other people don’t have to deal with it ;)

PS I did get their attention, and I have also talked to the guy a few more times. I am just going to pick up 2 new ones at another time. I don’t have time to wait as I am building the new rig now.

By the way I don't have anything against Swiftech. I love their blocks and I think their pumps are cool too, but that doesn't mean I have to like getting damaged goods especially when I pay in advance.

Last edited:
yes, you got our attention

but you forgot to add your objection to the color of the brown box
perhaps you prefer white ?

and after all your pi**ing and moaning: "I am just going to pick up 2 new ones at another time. I don’t have time to wait as I am building the new rig now."
- of course you do not care how many people you have been jerking around

this game is called "uproar"
you have played your last hand with Swiftech
you have declined the RMA, you will NOT get another at your convenience

Michelle is a particularly nice young lady who has to deal with people like you just wanting to beat on someone, here is her e-mail:
Hello Stephen

This is tech support question.. I only do admin :) I have forwarded your tech questions to our tech: [email protected]

I am a little confused (and concerned) here. I heard that you posted negative remarks about our service on some web site, and I wouldn't want my boss to be mad at me. I'am doing my best to help you with this RMA so just let me know what you want to do with these brackets.

Regards,
Michelle

ps
my apologies for calling you Andrew on one of my emails

you should be very proud
and now you wish to do nothing about these oh so objectionable brackets
so be it

Living up to your rank I see :temper:. Did we forget all the information like my response to her or even you. Oh and it's at "my convenience"? :beer:. I think your confused, you see "my convenience" would be getting a "Brand New" block in, well call me picky, "Brand New" condition hell why not 2! I don't have time to play email tag with people so I can wait longer.
PS here is what you left out of your post! And FYI I am in the middle of trying to buy a home out of state, I'm working 12~14hrs a day 7 days a week, and I am supposed to feel bad about your weak packaging and inability to take "ANY" constructive criticism. Not a chance.

the missing part from BillA's post said:
It was a 2 part rant, one part was blowing off steam and the other was seeing if others in the forum where experiencing the same thing. The forum I belong to is loaded with people that make up the PC enthusiast market, and many also use your products. And the thread was posed in a vendor discussion area of the forum, I see it as a way to keep all members informed. I felt the need to inform them there could be a problem (as I still do see it) and to see if others had already experienced the same or similar.

I saw it like this; I get 2 brand new blocks and both have some level of damage (scratches / smears). I look over what is in front of me; the packaging from sidewinders was excellent and unmarked (I highly doubt that was the cause). I look at your packaging, while in a flimsy box it had good foam (so I doubt that the cause). I also note the one that has the biggest mark has an unmarked bag. The conclusion I draw is that one was caused before it was packaged. The second ones bag had a small mark where "maybe" the screws could have banged up against it somewhere during it shipping. That may or my not be the cause of that one. My full conclusion is that the 6002 water block packaging and or painting process is flawed in some way. I work for a very big corporation with many business units, and am well aware of how a flaw in the process can be far spreading.

I also felt I could be wrong in the way I saw all the emails. I work 3rd shift 12~14hr a day 7 days a week (for 2 years now), and the way I was reading all the emails could have reflected my mood / tiredness ect. To me, the emails seemed to be passing the buck at first. Also understand my mood; I bought the blocks a week before release, and had plans for them, and to get 2 flawed ones was in itself a major let down given my time to work on them. If you like you can read the whole post for your self here http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?p=2935799#post2935799. The last sentence in my “little rant” show it was not about bashing Swiftech but what I was preserving from the entire situation.

Michelle Monasterio <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello Stephen

This is tech support question.. I only do admin :) I have forwarded your tech questions to our tech: [email protected]

I am a little confused (and concerned) here. I heard that you posted negative remarks about our service on some web site, and I wouldn't want my boss to be mad at me. I'am doing my best to help you with this RMA so just let me know what you want to do with these brackets.

Regards,
Michelle

ps
my apologies for calling you Andrew on one of my emails

Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 11:18 PM
Subject: RE: RMA 8494771404

I had set them up on my dual XP 1900's, but I just picked up another dually. A Dual AMD XP-2400-M's running 17 X150 on Air. So I will be setting them up on it. I am going to fit them in a 2U case (if I can flex the line enough and still feed them).

I was reading through the owner’s manual and noticed it said they only take low water pressure. I was going to use an EHIME 1060/1260 for the pump; will it be too much for the blocks? It will run like this: Ehime ¾” into a “Y” (¾” in and ½” outs), each ½” going into its own heater core then to the CPU then another “Y” (¾” in and ½” outs) back to the reservoir tank (fits pump and 1-1.5 L of water in it).

Michelle Monasterio <[email protected]> wrote:

so your purchase of a house translates into a Swiftech problem ?
get some drugs for the nightshift induced mood swings

I will not have perple like you abusing our customer service people
all your correspondence will be directed to me
I am your Swiftech contact henceforth
now how is that ?
a VP at your beck and call !

I have no idea what you're so upset about Stedeman. They pretty much offered you a solution similiar to Maxtor's advanced RMA system. They charge you for two brackets and send them out to you. When they get the defective ones back, they credit your account the amount that you were orginally charged. This is exactly what you wanted - the ability to "buy" two brackets so they're be no downtime for your system.

As for Swiftech's "flawed" packaging/painting process, I'm staring at a bracket sans blemishes/nicks. I even purchased it from Sidewindercomputers as well.

This just seems a bit absurd. Isn't the point of customer service to make the customer want to come back? Not feel like he was just reemed by upper management?

BillA said:
so your purchase of a house translates into a Swiftech problem ?
get some drugs for the nightshift induced mood swings

I will not have perple like you abusing our customer service people
all your correspondence will be directed to me
I am your Swiftech contact henceforth
now how is that ?
a VP at your beck and call !

Well Bill, seeing your all huffy puffy on this, have you or anyone even bothered to look into you packing process or would that strain a VP's ego? And no I don't care what kind of box you use to ship them in (also it was the sidewinder rep that said "Their paper thin boxes are not the best, no doubt about that"). Those brown "paper thin boxes" you use for shipping mean nothing to me, I don't collect them, I just toss them in the trash after. I will tell you this, I do find it sad two "paper thin boxes" arrived in better condition than the products inside them. But hay I guess that, and this, is what anyone who has any problem with Swiftech must enjoy.
PS I don't see me as being nearly as moody as some VP I just heard of :). I'm using it to explain why I don't have time to work at apparently "your time". I don't mean to confuse the issue or you "that is my problem and not yours". And that is why it's my decision not to play with your people (I guess) or now you.
As for my question that was sent to the tech person about the level of pressure of the blocks can take and if an EHIME 1060 / 1260 was to much for them. If you read your own instructions they say on page "3" comment " 6. Final inspection" "Do not test the water-block using city water pressure. This will bow the top of the housing and render the block unusable (and will void your warranty). Maximum pressure allowable is 25 psi (1.7 bar) " I didn’t not know if my pump was putting out that level of pressure. I suppose I could have googled it to find the formula and calculate it out but your people where up to now somewhat friendly. I did get a response, would you like to hear it… I knew you would.

Dear Sir:

This is in response to your e-mail listed below.

Our owner's manual does not say that these blocks only take low water pressure. It would be helpful if you could tell me which page of the guide you are referring to, so we can prevent such misunderstandings to re-occur in the future.

In any case, this block will indeed function relatively well at low pressure, as evidenced by third party tests (www.procooling.com). The key word here is "relatively", or as "in relation to" competing water-blocks. Nonetheless, they will certainly perform much better with high pressure pumps.

We do recommend the MCP600 pump for optimum performance, particularly in a dual processor setup, rather than the Eheim product.

Best Regards,

Gabe

It_The_Cow said:
I have no idea what you're so upset about Stedeman. They pretty much offered you a solution similiar to Maxtor's advanced RMA system. They charge you for two brackets and send them out to you. When they get the defective ones back, they credit your account the amount that you were orginally charged. This is exactly what you wanted - the ability to "buy" two brackets so they're be no downtime for your system.

As for Swiftech's "flawed" packaging/painting process, I'm staring at a bracket sans blemishes/nicks. I even purchased it from Sidewindercomputers as well.

Actually the last email I got "before" I posted this was for a cross ship, hence my down time. Even after I specifically asked to just buy them, and was she even talking to me or Andrew? How many other people are having this problem? I am seeing possibly 2, if Andrew is another person. and this all started on 7/12 the day I got them. I was fine to let it go but Bill had to poke at the bear. And I feel I should respond. "I was the one who got the short end here" and because I decide I will take their BS I am getting insulted. But hay I can take it I a big boy now :)
I like to have nice shots of inside of my rigs as do many in here but whats a few marks on some brand new stuff it's not like I paid full price (wait yes I did) well it's not like you guys should know "if you buy one of these high quality blocks it could effect you (my bad again). Hell it's not even like I posted this in the right section (dang it I can't seem to get it right).

PS here is the last email I got before I posted (for all you speed readers ;))
Hello Andrew,
What we can do is cross-ship, send you the hold down brackets but we have to authorize your credit card for the amount of the 2. As soon as we have your RMA, we'll void cc authorization but if item was found to be defective because of owner's misuse or you didnt send back the RMA within 3 weeks, then we will make a charge on the authorization made.

Regards,
Michelle

PSS please continue to poke the Bear. I think he like having a place to mood swing. Sorry Bill I am not much for the drugs but don't let that stop you from taking a chill pill :beer:

Hay another one

PSSS do any of you know the PSI a EHIME 1060/1260 makes I am to tired to go looking now.and I wouldn't want to void my warranty. I don't like the CS at swiftech anymore they keep sending me to some VP guy who yells at me and thinks I owe him for his mistakes!? ;)
Thanks and enjoy the fun,
Stedeman

no offense meant but if you use a spellcheck they might not think they are talking with a child. It sounds harsh but you have to look at it from their position. It might be some kid trying to scam them especially for out of U.S transactions.
I don't want to be harsh either, but I have to agree with this one. Nothing against you personally, but when the only thing someone knows about you is poor spelling and grammar you tend to come off as a little...unproffesional? It seems to me like Swiftech is doing their best to give you what they want. All in all, this thread is getting pretty heated. A little too heated IMO. Maybe we could all take a deep breath?

In defense again, well, there are a lot of different conclusions one can draw from spelling. You can guess they do't care, guess that they are from a different country, guess that they are not the brightest, or guess that they are still just trying to ask a question.

As for the heat of the thread, does it not seem a tad ironic considering this is about water cooling?

johan851 said:
I don't want to be harsh either, but I have to agree with this one. Nothing against you personally, but when the only thing someone knows about you is poor spelling and grammar you tend to come off as a little...unproffesional? It seems to me like Swiftech is doing their best to give you what they want. All in all, this thread is getting pretty heated. A little too heated IMO. Maybe we could all take a deep breath?
First off just because someone say I have poor spelling dose not mean I do. I spell check my emails before I send them. I spelled one word out of 100’s wrong, I write like I speak, I have a Boston / Providence accent. I have no problem excepting my mistakes but NOT once has one person how criticized me taken any credit for their own errors and there are plenty. And hay guess what, I bought NEW blocks not USED. I paid FULL price I expect the quality I paid for. Sorry if I am ignorant but I at least took the time to read threw all emails and post before responding. I would expect if you are going to say something about me you should check your facts as this is the same level of curtisy I show everyone else.
The facts: I bought 2 “new” blocks, I got 2 damaged blocks. I am 99% sure it happened at Swiftech and not sidewinder. I came to this conclusion by what was present for evidence. Not 1 time has Bill denied this could be the case instead he shifts the focused of the conversation to something else. That has squat to do with this She did screw up and yes she was trying to help me or maybe Andrew. Not 1 time has the CS rep said it could not have been caused by them. Why because they are the ones who are responsible and they know it, hell you know it. I offered them a little advice and I pushed the issue but guess what that’s my right as a consumer. Tell me why I should kiss these people asses, my SPELLINGS bad try again I did as well as you did; “unprofessional” only has one “f” in it but hay who am I to judge. I only took the time to read check my facts and then respond. What did you do?

EDITED FOR SPELLING ;)

Last edited:
Stedeman said:
Living up to your rank I see :temper:. Did we forget all the information like my response to her or even you. Oh and it's at "my convenience"? :beer:. I think your confused, you see "my convenience" would be getting a "Brand New" block in, well call me picky, "Brand New" condition WHEN I BUY IT. hell why not 2! I don't have time to play email tag with people so I can wait longer.
PS here is what you left out of your post! And FYI I am in the middle of trying to buy a home out of state, I'm working 12~14hrs a day 7 days a week, and I am supposed to feel bad about your weak packaging and inability to take "ANY" constructive criticism. Not a chance.
I missed a bit of what I was trting to say, but I corrected it. It's easy to tell what I corrected I made them all CAPS.

Stedeman said:
First off just because someone say I have poor spelling dose not mean I do. I spell check my emails before I send them. I spelled one word out of 100’s wrong, I write like I speak, I have a Boston / Providence accent. I have no problem excepting my mistakes but NOT once has one person how criticized me taken any credit for their own errors and there are plenty. And hay guess what, I bought NEW blocks not USED. I paid FULL price I expect the quality I paid for. Sorry if I am ignorant but I at least took the time to read threw all emails and post before responding. I would expect if you are going to say something about me you should check your facts as this is the same level of curtisy I show everyone else.
The facts: I bought 2 “new” blocks, I got 2 damaged blocks. I am 99% sure it happened at Swiftech and not sidewinder. I came to this conclusion by what was present for evidence. Not 1 time has Bill denied this could be the case instead he shifts the focused of the conversation to something else. That has squat to do with this She did screw up and yes she was trying to help me or maybe Andrew. Not 1 time has the CS rep said it could not have been caused by them. Why because they are the ones who are responsible and they know it, hell you know it. I offered them a little advice and I pushed the issue but guess what that’s my right as a consumer. Tell me why I should kiss these people asses, my SPELLINGS bad try again I did as well as you did; “unprofessional” only has one “f” in it but hay who am I to judge. I only took the time to read check my facts and then respond. What did you do?

EDITED FOR SPELLING ;)

While I have no doubt you did check for spelling, I'm not sure if you actually read through all of your posts and e-mails before sending them. Here are some spelling/grammar mistakes I've noticed in your last post alone:

-"say" should be "says"
-"dose" should be "does"
-"excepting" should be "accepting"
-"how" should be "who"
-"hay" should be "hey"
-"threw" should be "through"
-"post" should be "posts"
-"curtisy" should be "courtesy"
-"focused" should be "focus"
-"SPELLINGS" should be "SPELLING'S"
-once again, "hay" should be "hey"

Those aren't all of your mistakes, either. I'm not saying that my spelling and grammar are perfect, because they aren't. However, when someone tries to help you out and you respond by saying that you've only made one mistake out of "100's" of words, when you've clearly made many more than that, don't expect to get any more help than you're already getting (and you don't seem very happy with the amount of help you're getting).

Radical said:
While I have no doubt you did check for spelling, I'm not sure if you actually read through all of your posts and e-mails before sending them. Here are some spelling/grammar mistakes I've noticed in your last post alone:

-"say" should be "says"
-"dose" should be "does"
-"excepting" should be "accepting"
-"how" should be "who"
-"hay" should be "hey"
-"threw" should be "through"
-"post" should be "posts"
-"curtisy" should be "courtesy"
-"focused" should be "focus"
-"SPELLINGS" should be "SPELLING'S"
-once again, "hay" should be "hey"

Those aren't all of your mistakes, either. I'm not saying that my spelling and grammar are perfect, because they aren't. However, when someone tries to help you out and you respond by saying that you've only made one mistake out of "100's" of words, when you've clearly made many more than that, don't expect to get any more help than you're already getting (and you don't seem very happy with the amount of help you're getting).

I am fine with the way this thread is going. And I still take full credit for my mistakes ALL of them. My spelling sucks, put simply and my grammar is just as bad. That is why in the last line of my “first” post I said:
Is it me or is it them I do all my email and posting late at night (looks at Rank) and I know sometimes what I say doesn't come out the way I think it so please add your feedback.
I am sure I have over reacted a few time as I am sure others have too. But the reasons I started this thread still remain the same:
1) To see if I was seeing it wrong, a point missed by all in my first post.
2) To inform any members or passer by there is a problem with the 6002's packing
3) I "respectfully" let Swiftech and BillA (from the beginning) know they had a problem with the packing.

What have I observed from this thread?
1) I did the right thing in posting it (regardless of any of my screw-ups)
2) I need to improve my spelling and grammar ;) (no brainier there)
3) The people at Swiftech don’t take any constructive criticism well
4) All people miss something in conversations
5) BillA is a VP

And by the way, the reason I don’t care to spend the time to swap the tops in an RMA. Is in the time it took for me to get to a point I would have done an RMA:
1) I was able to “buy” have it shipped and “receive” another dual CPU Mobo and CPU’s (BTW it got missed shipped the first time and I still got before I was satisfied with Swiftech)
2) I placed an ad for a case in the wanted section for a while.
3) I cleaned out a room in my place and found a 2U case to put it in. (free got to love it)
4) I had the time to decided I am no longer putting the 6002’s on the rig in my Sig
5) And because I am not going to build a good looking Rig, the 6002 blocks can looks like crap (I think they will blend in ;)).
6) When I move and settle down in my new home, I will have the time to tweak and mod the system. Then I will care that the 6002’s looks like crap. But I will have them done my way as I feel that someone in Swiftech don’t like me ;) and my try to over ride the regular system then screw me over (I think I am on a “Black List” or something).

A point missed that I kept trying to express: “I don’t have the luxury of time”. Many of my emails and post for that matter are done while I’m at work. What that means is I my get up and sit down 10 times while I make a post. In this, I miss many of my own mistakes, it is something I am use to and I do apologize to those who get stuck read such a post (this is also one), but the job must comes first. That is why I mention what’s going on in my life.

If I am forced, I make do with what I have. But hey I do try to learn from my mistakes. What got me so upset in this thread was simply the business aspect and those who run it. If you look to my heat or eBay, you will see I go out of my way to get the business done fast and right. Golden rule type of stuff, and feel that is the only honorable way to do business. When I screw up I apologize and do what I can to make up for it. If someone makes a suggestion on an issue or improvement I listen. But Swiftech dillydallied (that’s fine), Misses the entire point of my request (by the way they would have made more money off it) and sends their VP to yell at me.

My problem was not some game as BillA seems to think (I guess he likes the look of scratches). I only asked her a tech Question because I foolishly thought she may know (and at the time I thought I had a warranty worth something). My uproar is and will be about the business aspect. I was happy to let this thread die, let’s face it I don’t look that good in this thread :bang head. But I know now, from this thread how BillA and Swiftech work. I think many of you can see it too. For that reason alone I will respond to any post in it just to keep it alive to give others the chance to come to their own conclusions about the two of them. And as an added bonus it forces Swiftech to look at their process. Whether or not they do anything about it is up to them, but now it seems to be in their face.

Stedeman said:
Whether or not they do anything about it is up to them, but now it seems to be in their face.

They did do something about it, they offered an RMA and bracket replacement? This quibbling about where the blocks got damaged is here-say and is similar to a dog chasing it's tail.

Swiftech has always done right around here and this arguing is pointless, Bill Adams was aware of this situation before he even received an e-mail from me, he assured me that the blocks would be RMA-ed if that was the buyers wish.

This thread is just rants and raves over spilled milk that already got wiped off the floor at this point.

Back