• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swifty MCW6002's back in stock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jbroad572

Just thought I'd let whoever was holding out for them know that they are back in stock. They said mine will ship out tomorrow.

yeah they seem to have recovered from the shortage on the A64's. Swiftech store has had them, just noticed sidewinder carrying them as well.

Read all of the words in the thread once again... then look at your question....

If that isnt getting through, they = The 6002-A64's

Jackrungh I believe the they he meant "They said mine will ship out " In other words who has the back in stock. Also try and be alittle nicer to people when you reply.

Well, I was referring to Jbroad572's post, that's why I quoted it...

But, I'll take any words of wisdom from those of you who know, see all, think you know it all, etc. BTW, sounds like your sig quote is right on...

And BTW, every store has been out of stock of the AMD 64 model, until today. Even if they had them listed as in stock, when you called or placed your order they told you the same thing. Believe me I tried every place.

Back