• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

System Bios Is Bad on NF7050HD-PRO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

volume098

Registered
Hi guys, I got this problem since i put my vcard 8800GT Super+ on the mobo. but when i remove it the problem doesn`t appear .. Please guys help me ..

Do you mean to say you get this as an error message during the post?

Have you tried another video card to see if it throws the same error message?

Does the offending card work normally if you ignore the error message or are you not able to continue into Windows?

I tried another v.card still the same .. sometimes it continue on windows sometimes not ..

Do you have the latest bios installed for your motherboard? Go to the manfacturer website and check which is the latest version available. Then download a freeware program called "CPU-z" and install it. If you check under the "Motherboard" tab of the program user interface it will tell you what bios version you have installed. If there is a later one available, you can "flash" the bios. It might help. No guarantee, however. I would assume that instructions on how to flash the bios would come bundled with the new bios file.

Lower your OC. (I had a BIOS complain before about the BIOS when an OC was extremely unstable.)

Back