• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

System Upgrade Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chaosmachine420

I am thinking about getting the Ryzen 1800x cpu and ASRock Fatal1ty X370 motherboard but ram not sure exactly what size I need but would like to match the board color and maybe led. For the video card not sure if I should wait for Vega/Upgrade to a new card or keep the one I have and get a decent card for the other computer for backup/guest computer? Monitor I would say I am due for an upgrade after 9 years for one and 7 years for another. I am using for my primary monitor is an Hp w2408h and secondary monitors are Asus VE246H and Samsung T24C550ND I think this is the monitor which is a guest/extra tv. I would like to upgrade my case to hold more hard drives easier then I can now, also would like to have Usb C for the front panel, and would like to do liquid cooling and would need to hold 2 rads either both 360 or one 240/280 and a 360 with reservoir and pump. If there is no case that fits as many hard drives as the motherboard could handle then I can change the motherboard and case requirement. This upgrade is for using 3d modeling programs and gaming along with streaming most likely.

Back