• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 18Oct19: The curse of the 9 billion.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
9 Billion for HayesK. Woot! Please congratulate him on this achievement for the second time in his folding life.

Well… it happened. We lost our #4 spot in the world ranking. Don’t get me wrong. #5 is very very good. We are #5 in points and #29 in active folders. We are still the smallest team with the biggest punch. We have much to be proud of. We have also increased our production with more to come. There’s more to come right guys? Tell me there is more to come. We still need active members to join or come back so if you’ve been waiting for a good time to jump in, let’s get to it there.

Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] None. | |
LinusTechTips |2.3 months | down from 2.8 months. |
www.banano.cc|11.5 months | down from 1.2 years. |
PC Games Hardware | 10.5 years | down from 5.6 years.| [/table]
The good news: There are only three teams chasing us down from four last week. You know the bad news. Linus’ team is still going strong but they may very well peter out just prior to overtaking us. As mentioned last week, they are currently in a sponsored competition that ends on 1 Nov. banano is really tough to figure out. They keep fluctuating between 1,000 active folders and 1,700. Presently they are back down to 1,000 but compared to our *quality* 60, they are beating us by sheer numbers alone. PC Games Hardware has dropped off their peak production but their #1 guy is earning half of our team’s production. If they get the right people to join, they could really burn through the rankings.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week | 60 | 29th | 1.33 million.
Last week | 60 | 30th | 1.10 million.
3 weeks ago |48 |28th |1.35 million.
4 weeks ago | 49 | 29th | 1.30 million.
5 weeks ago | 51 | 25th | 1.06 million.
6 weeks ago |49 | 28th |1.04 million.
7 weeks ago |51 |26th | 971k.
8 weeks ago |54 | 26th | 957k.
9 weeks ago |52 |26th | 1.03 million.[/table]
We’re holding steady at 60 active folders this week. With a user average of 1.33 million, we’re not too shabby. We can do better but we’ve done much worse. Keep it going guys. I personally have started to rearrange old hardware to increase my farm a tad. I have two 980Ti’s I need to get into the mix if they work. So when I say “we”, I’m looking at me too. We need to get a move on.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 14.71 million.
2| Holdolin | 14.44 million.
3| Macaholic | 9.36 million.
4| WhitehawkEQ | 7.17 million.
5| JrClocker | 4.55 million.
6| torin3 | 4.21 million.
7| P4EE | 3.18 million.
8| squads | 2.57 million.
9| orion456 | 2.43 million.
10| don256us | 2.27 million.
11| TC | 1.86 million.
12| belorsch | 1.72 million.
13| ottoaxel | 1.18 million.
14| aviationfrk | 1.09 million.
15| dfonda | 1.07 million.
16| RustyFender | 1.07 million.
17| DarkWarrior |
18| JLK03F150
19| harlam357
20| ProteinPete[/table]
The top 20 are looking more productive by the week. The addition of Holdolin in the #2 spot is a huge boon for the team. RustyFender is also having a strong showing with a million ppd debut. The top 16 are all earning 1 million ppd or better. The team’s best is the top 17 all earning 1 million pdd or better. I’d be chuffed to see the top 20 all earning 1 million ppd plus.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable] HayesK just earned | 9 billion for the second time! | WOOT!
orion456 will earn | 5 billion in 3 weeks. |
JrClocker will earn | 4 billion in 4.7 days. |
torin3 will earn | 4 billion in 3.8 weeks. |
Holdolin just earned | 300 million and will earn | 400 million in 3.8 days.
slorch will earn | 40 million in 2.4 days.|
RustyFender just earned | 20 million and will earn | 30 million in 4.1 days.
Ichelo351 Just earned | 7 million and will earn | 8 million in 1.2 days.[/table]
9 BILLION! WOOT! Great job HayesK. Holdolin and RustyFender are burnin’ rubber too. Great job guys.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up 16 spots each:
Holdolin

Moving up three spots each:
squads for the second week in a row. WOOT!

Moving up one spot each:
TC
harlam357
belorsch
ottoaxel

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#16|
HayesK |#31|
HayesK |#32| Moving up one spot.|
WhitehawkEQ |#47| |
P4EE |#64|
RoXQi3x |#69|
RamonetB |#71|
orion456 |#91| | [/table]

MVP of the week!
Holdolin
Last week we highlighted a long-term folder who has done exceptionally well for the team. This week we highlight a newcomer who looks to dominate the field with big numbers. With a month and a half under his belt, he is already #50 on the team. He’s moved up 16 spots this week alone! Holdolin earned 201 million back in April then returned this month to earn 143 million and still going. Based on his input in other threads, he looks to take the #1 ppd spot from HayesK so… that’ll be something. That said, 14.5 million ppd is a really good number and deserving of MVP of the week. Thank you for joining the team and may the fold be with you…. er…. yeah.

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Build, Borg, Recruit. :borg: :comp:
If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
It’s not how much you fold but if you fold.
If you fold, then you’re my friend.
Keep your stick on the ice.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Everything is within walking distance…. if you have the time.

Please provide another cliché here.
Until next week…

DAYUM, nice work HayesK :clap: :thup: :cheers:

And great work to each and every one of you who fold for the cause :)

Yes don, there is more to come lol.

Congrats HayesK!!!

Who is this Holdolin guy??? Hey don256us, did you challenge Holdolin to a race or something? :chair:

technically not a debut haha i've been around since 07 helped with chimp challenges in teh past but i had to stop for quite a few years im back at it now tho. my ppd should adverage out around 1.6 mill a day (2x1080) now that i think i have the bugs worked out. i had to OC my poor 4690K to 4.6 ghz to stop from bottlenecking my cards.

Hmmm....sounds like a challenge to me.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!! :salute:

Damn it. Every time I get into a challenge, I get whooped. The best I may be able to do is 3 mil maybe 3.5 *if* any of my gear that's laying around works.

Damn it. Every time I get into a challenge, I get whooped. The best I may be able to do is 3 mil maybe 3.5 *if* any of my gear that's laying around works.

Well, that's what happens when you run around issuing challenges all willy nilly hehe. Either way though, we be makin some hella PPD as a team.

Ya know, my wife is gonna love you...she gonna get who knows what outta this deal :p

Last edited:
Back