• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Team 32 has it's best month ever in February 2011!" -March 1, Team 32 Report

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tleilaxu Ghola

"Team 32 has it's best month ever in February 2011!" -March 1, Team 32 Report

»
:comp: February was the greatest month of folding in the history of Team 32. :comp:

febfinalteam32a.jpg

»

Let us bask in our broken records for a moment shall we? :cool:

1- We CRUSHED our previous monthly record, (Jan 2011, a 31 day month), in a 28 day month. This is the way an elite folding team handles business.

2- We broke 40 million points a week twice. Team 32 did this in back to back weeks.

3- Team 32 broke 6 million points per day 3 times in February

4- team avg ppd/user for the month was 15,866 - daily ppd/team 5,659,279 -avg daily users= 356.678 users/day

5- Single day record ppd/user occured on Feb 22 with a monster - 17,610 ppd/user.

(other teams ppd/userr -MaxPC= 7,622 - OCN=11,134 - TSC Russia=6,162 - HardOCP=12,370, folding@evga=12,792).

mar1top10.jpg

As usual, all the action is taking place in the 3rd to 7th place folding teams. OCN continues it's march to the wall, to the #3 spot
in the world. But then again, we have our own overtaking to get working on here in March. There may not be an official March contest,
buuut sometimes smelling a little blood in thewater can be a good thing for Team 32..

mar1maxpc.jpg

Team 32 Milestones - Upcoming March Millionaires

team32upcoming.jpg

Definitely give a hand to Maverick0984, SolidxSnake, ssplatt and GenTarkin as they round the final turn being a Team 32 Millionaire
- Looks like some Avatar's are going to need some polishing soon.. Who knows, maybe modd and mj845t97 could crank it up and
we could add a couple more millionaires in March.:thup:

Yeeah, we may have dropped down to #5, but it's only temproary, we will be back to #4 soon enough. All we need to do is look back and
remember that Team 32 just had it's greatest month of folding ever, and in true Team 32 style, did it in a 28 day month.:cool:

Way. To. Fold. Team 32 :comp:

-TG

Last edited:
WTF Everybody!!!

Also... Do not give up hope on a march contest.. There is definitely something brewing (perhaps not for march but later)...

Hint Hint Wink Wink Nudge Nudge

Last edited:
Looks like a nice month :)

I can smell blood... 3.5 days to go :)

TG is pretty good with numbers :)

I am not good with numbers.. Its like not being able to read properly.. :( Wich I can do very well thank you very much :D

Anyways, I am back in the fold right now.. I tried to run all of my gpu's in 1 rig, but with my 570, and 465 running in my rig alongside a -bigadv unit, tpf was close to 30 mins :( Now Im back down to the 20-22mins tpf, and Im about to fire up the 465 again now that Ive modded the case a bit to accomodate some more moveing air :)

I might fire up the 570, but Im doubting it for now :rain:

:comp:

I thought it was a bad idea to run gpu with bigadv?

I can bang off 6900s every 28 hours or so, or run the gpu and hammer em out in about 35 hours or so.. give or take :D

Edit:

My sense of time is terrible :D

I thought it was a bad idea to run gpu with bigadv?

I can bang off 6900s every 28 hours or so, or run the gpu and hammer em out in about 35 hours or so.. give or take :D

How many points do you get for each 6900?

@repilce - We need to have some sort of Team32 Millionaire badge or something you can have under your OC Benching Team..Nice job on the Millionaire Milestone!

-TG

Back