• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED temps OK?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jimm420

Registered
:burn: i was playing NFS: Most wanted, levels set at medium, how are the temps, worried about gpu was up to 66c

Attachments

• HWmonitor.jpg
    HWmonitor.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
66°C is perfectly fine.
You could use MSI AfterBurner to set a custom fan profile if you want them to be lower.

These cards can go in the high 70's low 80's@stock. When highly OC'ed, they start loosing stability in the low 70's.

i am using Afterburner, i have fans at max rpm at 50c when playing games, this is stock, side pannel is off, fan blowing into it, gets the hottest on that game, im thinking bout cutting a hole in the window level w the gpu for an 80mm fan(extra around the house) blow air in/out (any idea which would be better) and a hole somewhere else, towards top of case, have 3 of these fans from an old pentium4

I am not fond of side panel fans: they make turbulences that usually negatively impact the airflow design inside the case.

Best is:
front/bottom=> intake
Back/top=>Exhaust

Back