• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

temps, temps, temps, what temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
3 temp monitors

three monitors open using amd overdrive to set overclock, motherboard bios set to default on fx 8120 machine

Attachments

• pull 11.jpg
    pull 11.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
955 machine, three temp monitors

955 machine. all three monitors again intel burn test on this one. I hope these help you.

Attachments

• another pull .jpg
    another pull .jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
4203 on a 955

4203 on a 955, not much headroom left on temps.

Attachments

• 4203.jpg
    4203.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 14
am i missing something?

ok, i enter bios, i enter advanced bios settings, i adjust something, i hit f10 key, answer yes and the thing reboots. i restart and do it all over again. how do i make more than one adjustment at a time? how do i or can i get back to the main bios menu with out having to 'save to cmos and exit'?

Usually the ESC key gets you back to previous bios screen to make another adjustment without F10 and the mandatory reboot. Most bioses tell you what keystrokes to use across the very bottom of the bios page.

bios help

so i the esc key will take me back to the main bios screen? will my adjustment be perserved? if so it will save me hours.

RGone, looking at the three monitors in my above posts I feel that in openhardwaremonitor temp #3 is core temp and is of most value, i feel tee other temps are socket and system talking only about the fx8120.

Last edited:
Back