• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thanks to our new team members

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Voodoo Rufus

Powder Junkie Moderator
I just wanted to give a shout out to the people on the team who are new and have brought a serious amount of horsepower to the team.

The people in the top twenty for weekly output and with fewer than 10MM credits are:

The_wiizzard
Team Awesome
Eroc
StrainOfDestiny
aideed
Landon Oswalt
pixie
Eric Martin
staticpage
Daniel Sonntag
Careface
CryptokiD

Thanks for joining our team and contributing your computer power. And also, thanks to all for helping with the radio astronomy project of SETI.

For those in the top 20 who are being chased by these guys, get with it! (me included)

Regards,

Voodoo Rufus

(I hope I didn't make any errors on the list)

Thanks!!! I been OC Seti for years, but was out for awhile there (maybe 3 yrs or so). Got new comps and vid cards. Still have room to expand 2 more video cards when I get the money and if I can afford the electric bill lol!

Oh, I just finally hit 5M mark yesterday, too!!

Also, I am missing Pete Church's weekly updates. I always looked forward to seeing that at the end of the week.

I've been running slow recently because of heat but with cooler weather and my new beast, i7 2700k and dual GTX 580 I should be able to keep inside the top 30.

All I really have running right now is my GTX260 216. Thought it was a waste just letting it sit there. I have a whole lot more PCIe slots to fill :)

My numbers tanked. My first i7 blew up and the other sat idle for a month before I noticed. No idea who turned SETI off, but I was ticked. lol Just running one q6600 w/a gtx460, and it had problems for a couple days about two weeks ago. Stupid cheap fans on the MSI cards failed, so I removed that crud and strapped a couple 80mm fans to the hs. lol Works better than the stock stuff did.

I just noticed I'm on that list :clap:.
My gtx465 gave up last week and the week before that I could'n get any work but I'm back up and running now. It's nice to be part of the team.:thup:

Back