• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Best High Static Pressure Fans?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi.Would be nice if they are wit led's but dont have to be..i need 6 of them.. I seen corsair SP120 on amazon... Cost around 30 euro for.2 of them.is there better fans for that price?

Hi.Would be nice if they are wit led's but dont have to be..i need 6 of them.. I seen corsair SP120 on amazon... Cost around 30 euro for.2 of them.is there better fans for that price?

Hmm built in led's really limit the options (especially good ones) not that they aren't out there. I'd say if you want case lighting, to go with actual light strips over less in the fans. Icemodz have some great ones.

First of all, are these for radiators or just case fans? Also what's your overall budget?

I know exactly which 2-pack you're thinking off. They'd be fine as case fans, but for radiators you can do better. At €20/piece, those Noctua fans will be amazing. At €15/piece...I'm going to have to browse around. Those AF/SP-120 corsair fans are inexpensive, middle of the road options.

Ok.thanks.i need them to change old ones on my ex360 and ex240 radiators...and one on the front panel... 20 euro for one fan is ok to me...i have already 2 UV cathode ligths so i dont realy need them fans with light...which noctua fans u talking about?

Ok.thanks.i need them to change old ones on my ex360 and ex240 radiators...and one on the front panel... 20 euro for one fan is ok to me...i have already 2 UV cathode ligths so i dont realy need them fans with light...which noctua fans u talking about?

Oh yeah, they'll be fantastic radiator fans. I was referring to the NF-F12 industrial 2000rpm fans that I mentioned in post #2. One would be great as an air intake on the front too.

Back