• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Chimp Challenge Folding Race for 2013 Announcement

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've been able to lower it slightly mind you LLC pops it over that threshold from time to time. but yes I shal continue to fold! glad to know everything is going well!

Finally got mine back up after a long hiatus.
It's nice to be folding for 32 again:salute:

My stats below should be coming up here in bit. Need to turn that red to green...

You certainly do! - Welcome back, and your arrival is very timely since we're in the last few days of our big yearly race.

Do you have a passkey? If not, see the post above for the link and please get one. Bonus points are given after 10 wu's have been folded, with a passkey successfully. They frequently amount to 3-5 times more points than folding without a passkey.

Finally got mine back up after a long hiatus.
It's nice to be folding for 32 again:salute:

My stats below should be coming up here in bit. Need to turn that red to green...

Welcome back :salute: I have sent the helicopter out to pick up you and your equipment. We still need more people moving the poo for the turrets.

Pvt.Dancer, I'll second that, u'll invite some degradation with that voltage, rather lower the OC and vcore to 1.4
please do fold though, at least while the race goes, put priority a bit lower if needed, although I have mine runnin at full and its not gettin in the way, the newer fah clients are very smart and really stay out of the way of other soft you need to use

hey EarthDog, wanted to ask ya something, u were on a highspeed pass on me the other day, now it slowed down :( what happened ? man common, im actually asking you to pass me :D

Can't give you more than 10k Points per day, my pc could do about 50k but i need to work on it and turn it on only when i am not at the pc. someone figured out a way to watch gpu decoded vids while folding without it to stutter?

How can i see how we are doing in the race?

Can't give you more than 10k Points per day, my pc could do about 50k but i need to work on it and turn it on only when i am not at the pc. someone figured out a way to watch gpu decoded vids while folding without it to stutter?

How can i see how we are doing in the race?

Folding@Home will step aside (has very low priority) for other applications, but it will cause stuttering with computationally intensive programs, since they both need a lot of cpu or gpu, cycles.

Race updates are here:
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7463452#post7463452

And thanks. :clap:

Back