• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Green Colossus water cooling build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thanks anhikilator, the total price im not sure since i been buying things here and there for over a year now i didn't buy all at once.

I like where this is going...lots of cool hardware and a green theme, my favorite color :cool:
subscribed

install top rad with fans

wire nightmare

IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

cheap crimpers all it did was smash the pins and made it not fit into the connectors, I just solder everthing.

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

IMAG0105.jpg

added rear fan at the same time

IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

next will be installing front rad with fans

tripleM1515 - thanks for sharing. Cool colour choice. Very nice photos (which must take a lot of time to take.):thup:

I'm sorry if I missed it - could you please list hardware that you are using. Just in case someone wanted to get an idea of what Colossus is all about?:shrug:

Side note: Between this and Ajay's build I need to win the lottery and get something to get her me self!:D

Thanks Again!

dudleycpa here's the list of hardware. what the name of the thread for Ajay's build?

cpu - I7-3770K
MB - gigabyte G1 Sniper 3
memory - G.skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ DDR3 1600
VGA - gigabyte GTX 680 SOC SLI
OS drive - SSD OCZ 120GB
storage drive - HHD 3.0TB WD red X2 raid 0
power supply - cooler master 1050W
case - Bitfenix Colossus Venom

Beautiful! Can't wait to see the completed build :) If you don't mind my asking, how did you drill the holes in your fans? I've thought about using a drill press for mine but I like the way you have yours angled to the hub like that.

This is looking very interesting and well thought out, and the colour is very nice as well. AJ.

skorpien - ya i used a drill press to make the holes but the made slightly bigger than the led then you can angle it the way you want. then i fill it with black hot glue

Back