• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Linux Desktop Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Flamed_Chip

Just interested to see what everyones linux desktops look like. After all there is always a Windows desktop thread running somewhere. Here is mine:

desktop.jpg

SatanSkin said:
flamed: would you mind also posting a description? Such as what is shown running, which WM you're using, etc.

Sure looks like KDE to me.

Gnome has some internal feature to SS stuff. I know cause I'm always hitting the key combo by accident. I'm not sure what it is though. =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanSkin
flamed: would you mind also posting a description? Such as what is shown running, which WM you're using, etc.

Sure looks like KDE to me.

What about the monitor? gkrellm again? I just think people that post SS should post what programs are seen running on the screen, WM, etc. for everyone that sees them.

Its just plain old KDE with Karamba. The only modification I have is the taskbar applet, which I cannot remember the name of.

Here is mine from about a week ago.

Fluxbox, top running inside gnome-terminal, torsmo, and xmms

Edited by SpeeDj - We Don't allow those types of pictures here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back