• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The most beautiful P67 motherboard around? The Asrock P67 Professional (Fatal1ty

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thank you! We are not alone, gather brothers!

We shall group up and overthrown this tyranny!

*coughs and looks around nervously*
Ok, I'm done.

I don't like how they have a big red "1" in place of the 'i' in the words "professional" and "fatality"... other than that, it's perfect! In my opinion at least... :sn:

They do it because Fatal1ty is the guy's username. I agree this is hideous as well.

Asus has always done the best black\red combo, in my opinion. The Maximus IV Extreme is amazing looking. But I think I'm past $350 for a motherboard.

Looks wise, the UD7 or even the ASRock Extreme 6 take the cake for best looking I think.

I like the Black/Gray/White color scheme of ECS's Black Series, I like the Black/Gold of the UD7 too. The ECS board would match my black/white/brushed aluminum bench station very well.

I had an Abit Fatal1ty board.. It died..

Then it died again 2 weeks after I got it back from RMA.

Fatal1ty indeed. :bang head

It will die because it has his name on it :D

I live the reset and power button on it :D But I think the SB looks really bad, way to much bling for my taste...

I had an Abit Fatal1ty board.. It died..

Then it died again 2 weeks after I got it back from RMA.

Fatal1ty indeed. :bang head

It will die because it has his name on it :D

The only Abit board I've ever owned died on me also. Never bought one since.

I just sold a member here one of these.

Great board.

I would never run it in my personal box, though. Why? The BIOS screen has a picture of a snarling, game-face Johnathon Wendell. Just a bit too gimmicky to me.

Just look beyond the silly Fatality branding and enjoy the mobo based on its own worth and value, I would. :)

RAM o'cing on new BIOS.

Not quite Ripjaws but clocks quite close at < half the price, KVR Hynix 2 x 4GB sticks.

kingstonkvrddr313331600.png

kingstonkvrddr313331866.png

Just look beyond the silly Fatality branding and enjoy the mobo based on its own worth and value, I would. :)

RAM o'cing on new BIOS.

Not quite Ripjaws but clocks quite close at < half the price, KVR Hynix 2 x 4GB sticks.

kingstonkvrddr313331600.png

kingstonkvrddr313331866.png

Come on. Alittle more and you're into the 1ghz memory club ;)

Back