• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The most beautiful P67 motherboard around? The Asrock P67 Professional (Fatal1ty

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All these bells and whistles and it uses a Realtek onboard audio.... blehh

It's decent onboard audio. Anybody serious about it is going to use a real PCI-E based sound card anyways.

Digital Optical out to a receiver is all I use, personally.

I may end up with this board,still trying to figure out what I will need like will my Corsair XMS 9-9-9-24 1.65v from my P55 work in the P67?

I may end up with this board,still trying to figure out what I will need like will my Corsair XMS 9-9-9-24 1.65v from my P55 work in the P67?

Yes it will work. You can probably just reuse your whole current system and swap out mobo and processor if you wanted to go that route.

Only thing that bothers me about ASROCK is the warranty and if I had to RMA the board..I had heard you get overseas support..Not sure how true it is but that is whats holding me back from this board..

Meh... too much bling... i love how they can stick Fatality on anything comp related and sell it for more.

I think it's interesting because most hardcore PC enthusiasts hate the guy and this board was marketed towards a high end/expensive crowd.

I don't think, marketing wise, they needed Fatal1ty. This is a solid board and I would be more akin to using it in my personal system if his branding got stripped off and it was just a red and black mobo like the P67 Classified.

Back