• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The most beautiful P67 motherboard around? The Asrock P67 Professional (Fatal1ty

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would have bought this, but Asus sold me with the bluetooth and an app that lets me overclock/ turn off the computer with my phone.
I dont need to... but i CAN if i want :p

Latest beta L1.51B UEFI actually removes the image of Mr Fat altogether so hooray to all those who simply can't see past a bitmap image, Asrock listened and finally responded. :)

Got a link to this beta bios? Does it lift the ~1.52v vcore limit with the 1.50 UEFI?

ASRock does make some good boards, gave my 890FX Deluxe4 to my son with a 965BE, Very solid board from my expereince while i had it toying around.

But i have to agree i think this one in particular is butt-ugly.

Less is more IMHO, my sig setup is black on black, on some more black.. the inside of my sniper looks like a stealth except for my monstorous coolers, which i couldn't get in black :(

I really love the look of this board(Red is my favorite color). I tried to get one but was unsuccessful so I settled for the Extreme4 instead. I love my P45-UDP3 but in my opinion Asrock has a much better product than Gigabyte this round, features and price.

I'll have to agree that the jiggy's have been real quirky.. I'm almost wondering if it has something to do with not having an EFI bios :shrug: they are the only top manufacturer (that i've seen anyway) that does not use the EFI ... (yet)

How are the Gig's quirky? Same bios we've all seen since we rode our dinosaurs to the PC parts store. Everything's obvious and clear. They clock very easily and solidly. *UD series.

UEFI bios is pointless IMO. Why do I need a graphical interface bios? I don't. I can perform the exact same functions with a keyboard. I don't see the benefit. One of the reasons I went with a Gig for
my buddy's PC is that it had no UEFI. I feel it's gimmicky. Sort of like it's 1992 and someone's trying to sell me a car with something called anti lock brakes. I've never seen it before, and I don't need it.

where can i buy one of these now? i have seen some online (overseas and canada) but do they have the B3 versions? anyone know?

I dunno..it just looks so corny to me.:sly: Like you win it for 100 tickets at chucky cheese kinda corny, and whats with the dude in the bios? Ya I know thats Wendle or whatever, but come on. Sorry, it just looks like the NASCAR of the boards to me.

Back