• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Next project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, that's really interesting :clap:

Do you trust that glue so much tho? Aren't you going to isolate the bottom of the res so there won't be any leaks?

nope have a way to prevent the vortex=)

and yes i trust the glue. if you have seen some of my other resses made from the same stuff you youd know that i havent had any leeks yet ( though i do major testing first)

ok i finished basic no pressure leak testing of barbs and bottom joints. so got a few more pics.

Attachments

• res glue and barbs.jpg
    res glue and barbs.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 648
that last pic shows the glue i use which is in japanese so maybe that will stop people from sending me PMs all the time asking.

this next one is better

Attachments

• pretop45topview.JPG
    pretop45topview.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 650
Very nice... I think I'll try to make my own res some time... Question... Is that two inlets to the res? If so, you'll have 2 loops with one pump? This seems very interesting... how about little more details?

the second inlet is multi purpose. for now it will just be for filling the res but later i can use it for second loop for say a NB vid card loop

First off, wow, amazing craftsmanship once again Thorilan !!. Excellent idea, though im not sure how youre preventing the vortex?

Also I am intrigued by your case. Whats that green PCB w/ the oldschool NB heatsink doing in your case. I dont mean to therad jack or anything so dont even comment on it.( send me a PM with a link to some pics of your system if you have the time.) Thanks for all the inspiration.

SenC

it was in use but it has some stability issues so i have since switched to a diferent one but am to lazy to take the old one out of the case

btw thanks for the link.
Thats a cool idea with the router. I might add a little pice of non functional high-tech looking PCB like that by the window. That way I can hide my pump behind it.(youre doing that too right?)
Im getting the L35, how do you like it so far Throilan?

SenC.

definately no complaints. better than a ehiem 1250 by about 250% for size power and heat

actualy i have the pump above the Psu

( this system was designed for looks not high performance even though it has a L35 and a silver cascade first batch

oh the res in this thread im building is for a diferent comp btw . gonna use a pc60 lian li and design it for performance using cathars new design blocks once hes finished

Back