• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Official Battlefield 4 Thread - Report Performance & Experiences Here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Does playing the Campaign help with any online unlocks?

Yes. There's 6 weapons you can unlock.

M412 REX - Complete the first mission Baku
Shank - Complete mission 5 Kunlun Mountains
Machete - Complete mission 6 Tashgar
P90 - Sacrifice Hannah
M249 - Sacrifice Irish
QBZ-95-1 - Sacrifice neither

I enjoyed the single player, only complaint is how dumbed down it seems, but fun none the less. After you complete it, just run the last mission two more times to get the rest of the unlocks, really easy.

I enjoyed the single player, only complaint is how dumbed down it seems, but fun none the less. After you complete it, just run the last mission two more times to get the rest of the unlocks, really easy.

+1. I play a pretty "stealthy" game for pretty much everything I play. So even on the hardest difficulty, the campaign wasn't really a challenge as much as it was an obstacle. But it was fun to do none the less.

Oh Captain, my Captain; I will follow you to war... as long as you start the BF4 platoon :D :clap:

Does the original creator need to make them for BF4 or can anyone? If anyone can feel free I haven't played since launch and don't have any strong pull to do so. If I have to make the platoon I'd be happy to for you guys just let me know.

We've started rolling out a new game update for the PC version of Battlefield 4. Among other items, this update addresses the so called "sound loop crash" that caused the game to freeze. You may experience some downtime while this update is rolling out.

Feb 25 PC Game update notes
-Fix for the so called “sound loop crash” issue that caused the game to freeze
-Fix for an issue that sometimes prevented players from shooting while in the gunner position of a vehicle
-Fix for the headshot icon appearing incorrectly at non-headshot deaths, such as suicide or dying of an explosion
-General stability improvements

Mantle
-General stability and performance improvements
-Fix for an issue that caused the sky/fog to be either too bright or too dark when Mantle was used
-Added on-screen video memory utilization statistics with “Render.DrawScreenInfo”

Now if they could fix the part, where i get killed WHILE stabbing some one, and then they run away alive...

image.png

Oh and also, i'd like to see a fix for, when some stabs me from the front, i cant block them, but i stab from the front, i always get blocked.

I have even gotten into stabbing invisible people, well they were there when stabbing started, then ran off... The game is still very much a beta :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Learn to press "F" a bit faster when you are getting stabbed in the face :p. Being serious, I have no problems reversing. Now, it doesn't happen all the time, but I reverse enough not to think its broken.

Learn to press "F" a bit faster when you are getting stabbed in the face :p. Being serious, I have no problems reversing. Now, it doesn't happen all the time, but I reverse enough not to think its broken.

Well, i play a lot of sniper and knife only, and end up in more then a few one on one knife battles for that reason, so trust me, im pressing f at a high rate before hes even stabbing me. Most the time i never see the press F pop up at all :rolleyes:

Slicing the throat on thin air, while the guy you were suppose to be slicing is running off, or shoting you while this goes on, makes no sense.

Shooting someone that is knifing someone else, i have put no less than 4 bullits into a guy on hardcore mode, with 338 recon, and he still made it out alive.

There are issues to be addressed, i should start recording.

I think pierres right. I notice the same "defects" if you will as well. I think it has to do with the lag written netcode. Client side isn't fast enough to register imo. I've seen and done things on my screen where the outcome end's up being different. Kind of like running and take cover hard on the ground only 2 secs later to find your self dead. As if my shadow was still standing getting shot at.

I think pierres right. I notice the same "defects" if you will as well. I think it has to do with the lag written netcode. Client side isn't fast enough to register imo. I've seen and done things on my screen where the outcome end's up being different. Kind of like running and take cover hard on the ground only 2 secs later to find your self dead. As if my shadow was still standing getting shot at.

That said, I been shot tons of times, where i can see the scope light / reflection threw the wall ,but not the person.

I have learnt to deal with certain issues, but seems there a few the boggles the mind, i also have made a few situation where i was like wtf.

E.g guy comes to knife me, i just fire ramdomly with sniper, he dies. But hes was already knifing me when i fired my weapon, and also commented on it in the chat.

I have seen and read in the chat, when stuff happens. I play on the same server for the most part, so it a bunch of the same people. One guy has a lot situation like i do, where logic is just thrown out the window.

What annoys me most, is when i shot a guy that i knifing someone, 4 time, hes runs off once done, and then i get shot and kill while knifing someone. It should be equal rules for all situation, yes it so isnt.

Back