• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

THE PLANT VOGTLE EMULATOR BUILD!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
more pics when he gets it wire managed.
if you want to know what it looks like now, just imagine three birds weaving a nest, yuck.

A friend of mine that suffers severe ocd and builds wiring harnesses for the shop.

Manny buddy, this guy is soooooooo ocd, if I ever have a brain and it needs surgery, even if he knows nothing about it.... he's doing it.
I can't be around when he builds and installs a harness, it makes me want to maim his first born.
every frikin wire has a spot in the bundle, and he makes them that way, then he ties them every 2 inches with a loop and hitch, with waxed twine then, well I want to maim his first born already!!!

Manny buddy, this guy is soooooooo ocd, if I ever have a brain and it needs surgery, even if he knows nothing about it.... he's doing it.
I can't be around when he builds and installs a harness, it makes me want to maim his first born.
every frikin wire has a spot in the bundle, and he makes them that way, then he ties them every 2 inches with a loop and hitch, with waxed twine then, well I want to maim his first born already!!!
It's funny when you meet people like that. They're great for certain things, but others like you said "it makes me want to maim his first born."

well he's decided he's not going to route them so there it sits... waiting.....
there has to be someone down here that can do this..............
I know that art requires drugs and booze, and the fact that this area is the meth capital of the south means we have plenty of drugs................
having made a few stops at the happy juice shop myself, I know we have enough booze............
I just need an artist.........

even with everclear, I just don't have the Patience for this, I'd have to smoke a doobie or two but, I gave that up decades ago after eating all the cheesy poofs and half a car tire.

now that I have the thing up and running, still looking for someone to wire manage it, I don't like the pump/res combo for it.
I'll have to do more research.
it's strange how I like the xspc in a normal full tower case and just don't like it at all in this case.........

see the mess on page 1?, it's still a mess.
when some sun comes out I'll get a few lousy pics from the top looking down into the case and you might see the issue I have with the pump/res

no air in the loop, I work that all out with an external psu powering the cooling system and turn it all this way and that and upside down to get it all out.
I just don't like the way it looks in the inside of the case......... you look down into the back of it and I just don't like the looks of the back of it.

I poked a d5 all around in there, nothing I liked trying that.
tried a swifty ddc, 140 pump/res all over, same result.
tried poking an xspc d5 pump res all over, same result.
so I am going to look for another bay type that might look better from the back or lower the xspc in the front panel and just cover it up, it's in the very top of the front stack.

A cover of some sort may become an option.
the monsoon looks pretty good from the back, much neater but, then.... I saw........ the frozenQ on the frozen cpu site, from the front it's sweet but from the rear it's the same old story.
I'm looking at moving the optical drive to the top and making it black but, I really prefer the pump/reservoir in the top so when it leaks it just goes ahead and takes everything else with it....no... that's not it, it makes it easier to fill and bleed.

they have this>>>>>> https://www.amazon.com/FrozenQ-Liqu...1488845983&sr=1-17&keywords=frozenq+reservoir <<<<<<
but not the complete pump/reservoir combo.
is frozenQ sill in business?
is frozen cpu still in business?

here is a pic of the rear of the pump/reservoir.
any ideas how to improve it?
sorry for the sucky picture once again but, I warned you.

PIC_1111.JPG

PIC_1108.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back