• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG The rebuild - Corsair 600T White - She Grows once more!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Faulty SSD? Man oh man you sir have the worst lucky. I remember a few months ago you had a bad MB, now recently a GPU and now a SSD? You sure there's no short anywhere? Are you rolling on your carpet right before you start you build? Maybe it's a faulty PSU? Bad ground off your wall? I don't know.

Well luck wasnt on my side this time. Considering i built another rig on the side without any issues, then yes its ****ty.

The motherboard died, it may have killed one of the GPU's, since there was no questions asked and no problem with RMA of the gpu, i think they knew it had connection. The SSD still works, at times, but with that said, this SSD came from my build that I made god know how long ago. We are talking closer to 4 year rather than 3 years. Since SSD's do have a short life line.

I am going to stick the SSD into my prodigy and test it in my Z77 rig.

With that said, the rig hasnt even run the past few days, I just have the energy to care about it for some reason. I do miss the 2x 7970. I just need to have the time to set it up.

Today I installed the new Seagate Thin SSD 500Gb. I got a decent deal on a set of brand new unused Corsair Vengeance CL9 1866mhz ram, so im bumping up the ram to 16Gb, which has been on my wish list for a while now.

Also got one last item to pick up hopefully tomorrow, another item I have dreamed of owning for a while. Now I found it, its 8months old, and im getting 60% below new price. Guess what it is, or wait and see :)

Also got one last item to pick up hopefully tomorrow, another item I have dreamed of owning for a while. Now I found it, its 8months old, and im getting 60% below new price. Guess what it is, or wait and see :)

?

With the AX1200 hopefully you should be well set PSU wise for a long time then Pierre!! Was there any Warranty left on the PSU, i hope so with your kinda luck my friend!!

Regards,

AJ.

Great to hear that, enjoy your newish PSU!! My 1200w works a treat never any problems.

FYI.

This is end of the evolution of my 600T, i never got it "finished" lol, by that i mean in its current state of setup. Never did wires after i put AX1200 in the rig.

I have ordered a new case, so this 600T will be torn down some day once the new rig is ready for a swap over, and this 600T will move on to become air cooled with an X58 chipset rig.

Back