• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake Tower 900 Build Log

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello, I'm thinking about buying this case.
Could someone please measure one of the 6 EXIT OVALS that are lined with rubber. I need the metal to metal distance. Any help would be great.

THX
PACO572

Anyone using this case I found temps to be quite a bit better by switching the radiator fans as exhaust instead of intake. Using the 2 rear fans and top in the back compartment as intake.

Also a neat thing I found out about this case. If you purchase led strips they will slide right down the little square openings in each of the corners of the case.

I've since given my tubes a frosted look, but due to unfortunate circumstances I've temporarily switched to soft tubing for my entire build. I ditched the stock IHS on my 8700k for a copper one and also redid both of my cards with liquid metal. My temps are amazing now. My cpu rarely goes above 60c one Prime 95 small ttf (mid 40s while gaming) and my video cards hit 32c max.

Back