• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermoelectric Cooling Fan XINRUILIAN RDH1225s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mablamb

IMG_2887.JPG IMG_2889.JPG

I have been trying to locate this fan for the past three months and have not been successful. The fan diameter is 110MM but the mounting is not like most other computer case fans. Can anyone help me locate a source for this fan to repair thermoelectric coolers. See picture for fan configuration. I know this is not a high-tec question but just hope you can help me find this fan.

Sincerely

Last edited:
Looks like this is a one-off by the thermoelectric manufacture. The motor is for a 120 mm fan but both the fan and mounting on this unit are different as you already know. Perhaps the best way to go at this is to look up the manufacture of your TEC.

Sorry I was not able to help.

View attachment 177581View attachment 177582

I have been trying to locate this fan for the past three months and have not been successful. The fan diameter is 110MM but the mounting is not like most other computer case fans. Can anyone help me locate a source for this fan to repair thermoelectric coolers. See picture for fan configuration. I know this is not a high-tec question but just hope you can help me find this fan.

Sincerely
I want to buy this one
Post magically merged:

Can i buy that fan? I need it

I want to buy this one
Post magically merged:

Can i buy that fan? I need it
This member hasn't been seen since 2016. We have a wanted section in the classifieds. You'll need 100 quality posts to access it. Requesting to purchase outside classifieds is prohibited as per forums rules.

My advice: Check on ebay.

Yeah. So this thread is dead for sure. We do not know where to get this fan as the original poster did not respond in any way. And. Because it is 8 years old, we will probably never have an answer for this. It would be noce to have an answer for those who google search to find us but we may not be able to in this case.

@EarthDog You may want to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back