• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

thinking of going msi wondering about their rma

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Acuradude

hello im wondering if msi's rma's are easy to get started and if there turn around time is any good? asus seems ok and well gigabyte is a joke. and the msi will be a z68 intel board im trying to find a good micro that i hope i will not have to rma and if i do it will be easy to do and hopfully not take forever so if you guys have any other suggestions that would be great?

I had one that was bad once but I didn't have to deal with the RMA process cause I bought it local.

I know that isn't a huge sampling and doesn't help with your question on the RMA process.

They are fine.. .just like all the others. Sorry you had a bad expereince with giga.. any RMA's I had with them went fine.

earthdog i was just going by the reviews that i have heard about giga's rma's althought i currently have a giga board in there rma program i sent it out last week judgeing by the reveiws i figured i might see it in a month or two thats why im trying to find a new one!

MSI is pretty good about their RMA process. One day my netbook refused to post, emailed them, got a response that afternoon saying to try all original hardware. After looking for a few days I emailed them back saying I had upgraded the RAM to 2GB and couldn't find the original 1GB stick to try. An RMA number and instructions to send it in were in my inbox the next day. I'd say they had it about a week and a half, 2 weeks most. Not bad at all.

ive also had a good experience with them. if you have a microcenter near you they have a $50 off 2500k ANY Z68 MB bundle deal but its in store only.

Back