• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This explains a lot about mac

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Newbie said:
They are indeed. Although they've kinda gone backwards by adopting a technically-inferior processor and platform for the next generation of Macs. :shrug: iCon is at it again.
Yeah. Moving to MacTels is a nessesary evil though, that does have some nice benifits. There is not Powerbook G5 for a reason. Its because the G5s are too damn hot. So something else was needed.

9mmCensor said:
Yeah. Moving to MacTels is a nessesary evil though, that does have some nice benifits. There is not Powerbook G5 for a reason. Its because the G5s are too damn hot. So something else was needed.
True, I'd have rather seen MacAMD (just because that would've conformed to Apple's scrappy underdog image), but I still see PowerPC as technically superior to Pentium (for numerous reasons that have already been flogged to death by many other geeks).

whats wrong with that screen shot ? much better than my voodoo2 :p

they should start making games which can only be played with mouse ... so with one button you have to accelerate and brake at the same time .... muhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah !!!!!

baqai said:
whats wrong with that screen shot ? much better than my voodoo2 :p

they should start making games which can only be played with mouse ... so with one button you have to accelerate and brake at the same time .... muhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah !!!!!

Apple makes a multi button functioning mouse now. :p

You guys did notice that he's also only going 36MPH in 1st gear, right? He may be in a spin or something.

This is irrelevant, anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back