• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ti4200 need help please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
check your refresh rate and resolution. Generally, screen flicker starts to occur when the eye starts to pick up the screen being "redrawn" I notice mine flicker @ 70hz, i run mine at 85hz 1024x768 most of the time. Also, when you run a game, make sure there is not another setting for refresh rates to change also.

i still get it its little lines right along my monitor whenever some 3D comes up :(.

its only when i play games not when im in windows

I've always had that problem with Winamp and DX since Diablo (Which I believe was one of the first games to use DX). I'm pretty sure it's quirk in DX. Can you not just minimize Winamp whilst playing the game because it's usually the outline of Winamp and minizing or hiding it seems to deal with it for me? Can't say I've ever found a true solution for it. Also, what version of Winamp are you using and are you using the default skin? Or you can always try Sonique :). I don't know if you can advertise sites but you can try annoyances.org and look it up.

Last edited:
Back