• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TITAN X SLI bottleneck question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
4.3 is... there is just a slight glass ceiling. If I was you, but I am pretty cheap, I wouldn't pay the premium for it personally. You are paying through the nose for 200mhz which you likely won't even see in the first place. Even if you sell the 4770k you are still paying $150 for 200mhz.

If you do go through with it, make sure you update your bios on that board to the latest. :)

4.3 is... there is just a slight glass ceiling. If I was you, but I am pretty cheap, I wouldn't pay the premium for it personally. You are paying through the nose for 200mhz which you likely won't even see in the first place. Even if you sell the 4770k you are still paying $150 for 200mhz.

If you do go through with it, make sure you update your bios on that board to the latest. :)

I have the latest bios . I will grab one of these

Hey earth dog i know this isnt an oc thread but I pushed 4.4 and raised the tdp capablity probe to 140 % . i,ll cross my fingers and hope i dont get a bsod all day .

Failed :( after 20 minutes of bf3 . I noticed a nice jump in fps going to 4.4 . definetly going for a premium chip

Hi Guys ...

What the best option : 2 GTX 980 GV-N980WF3OC-4GD OR 1 GTX TITAN X ?

Thank you all.

Bruno.

Back