• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tomb Raider for $5 on Steam right now!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Theocnoob

I just picked up Tomb Raider on Steam for $4.99. Couldn't pass up the deal. I didn't really want to play this game but it has good reviews and for $5 I wasn't going to pass up a fairly recent AAA game.
I don't know how long the sale will last. Bought it just now at 8PM, Oct 15.

I really enjoyed it, got it under their never settle bundle and was pleased, though I haven't played many of the other Tomb Raider games.

I really enjoyed it, got it under their never settle bundle and was pleased, though I haven't played many of the other Tomb Raider games.

I played TR1 when it came out back in the 90s. It was good. Horrible by today's standards but good for the time.

I picked this up yesterday. Just like ocnoob haven't played a tomb raider since the first one in the 90s but cant really pass up a AAA game thats only $5.

Haven't even gotten it fully installed yet. Yesterday I ended up getting about ten games from steam then shut my pc down for the night. I heard if you turn the physics up on her hair its a killer on graphics

Tomb Raider is actually on sale for $4 dollars (80% off of $20), definitely the lowest I've ever seen it. It's one of the best games I've played in a long time, and easily worth the $4.

I'd get the GOTY version for $7.49 instead of the regular version. Definitely one of the best games made in several years

The DLC is lame anyway, it's mainly just skins and multiplayer maps/weapons. The only DLC worth geting is the Tomb of the Lost Adventurer for single player.

The GOTY edition is a waste of money IMO when you can get the game and the one good DLC for $4.60 and save $2.90.

The DLC is lame anyway, it's mainly just skins and multiplayer maps/weapons. The only DLC worth geting is the Tomb of the Lost Adventurer for single player.

The GOTY edition is a waste of money IMO when you can get the game and the one good DLC for $4.60 and save $2.90.

A whole $2.90. Spend it wisely my friend :screwy:

Back