• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Too much thermal grease?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well yea I don't believe children will be snooping in a computer case. Lol that is why you childproof the computer haha.

i think he is really on to something here.
the cooler master coolers came with some Unknown brown paper folded up 4 thick , i always unfold it looking for something ?? nothing in the instructions about it. until now i never knew what it was for. all i have to do is print that, and i have a template too.

I really wish that I got payed for my opinions. Lol. :rock:

i think we will have to run this by the Research and development department at MIT.
then have a it analised by an independant lab testing facility.
put it out in limited use , with a control group of randomly selected individuals of various ages and skills.
have them formulate a 400 page report, then get legaslative approval for its use.
might have it on the market in 2024 .

i think we will have to run this by the Research and development department at MIT.
then have a it analised by an independant lab testing facility.
put it out in limited use , with a control group of randomly selected individuals of various ages and skills.
have them formulate a 400 page report, then get legaslative approval for its use.
might have it on the market in 2024 .

Lol right on

Good idea, kinda. How do you get it off over the hsf? Oh, make it in 2 pieces and slide them apart after the hsf is on. Parchment paper. It needs a patent. Go for it.:bday:

I'm sure toothpicks are patented.:facepalm:

First of all, im 15... Secondly, $1400 for something i wont sell is overkill. Also, you are not allowed to patent simple ideas, like mine (if it isnt secretly complex...)
Anyways, make your own at home with some flashcards of you want to, im here to give all of you ideas to save a cpu or two.

Back