• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TOP 10 TEAM !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orion456

Don't know if you noticed but we are now in the top 10 of Rosetta teams !!:clap:

We need more fire power to keep this going further !!

Attachments

• rosetta2.jpg
    rosetta2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Might put my rig into ir. Still cpu based? Used to run it in 2011/2012.

As I don't give a damn about cancer and puke.on pharma companies... I d rather fold for this one :D

So, count me in from around the 25th.

Will set everything tomorrow, but not sure it will be stable until then.

It's been a long time since we were in the Top 10 for team RAC, and then it was only during events, and when those were going on we had two full pages of contributing members on our BakerLab team profile. Sad that right now the bottom 4 of our first 20 have a 0.something as a RAC, but really nice to see the team up there again. Thanks to our Top 15 though, and thanks for the massive boost Orion! :)

Hitting #8 but I am about to run out of steam soon.

Don't know if I can hit 100,000 RAC but I'm trying !!

Those AMD 4p machines are doing nicely on Rosetta,
just like Adak showed they can.

Attachments

• ADAK.jpg
    ADAK.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
We're 7th right now, you can check out the top teams here: https://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/top_teams.php

I've started research on a new rig for next year which is why I came poking around overclockers.

I will be getting one of the true 8k (4k each eye) Pimax VR headsets next year and will need to upgrade some capabilities and thought maybe I'd look into getting more cores. Been pricing xeon e5 2696 or 2699 v3's. Don't think I'll get one for another 6 mo. unless I stumble into a good deal though. Research is still early, looking into a few things.

Last edited:
We're 7th right now, you can check out the top teams here: https://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/top_teams.php

I've started research on a new rig for next year which is why I came poking around overclockers.

I will be getting one of the true 8k (4k each eye) Pimax VR headsets next year and will need to upgrade some capabilities and thought maybe I'd look into getting more cores. Been pricing xeon e5 2696 or 2699 v3's. Don't think I'll get one for another 6 mo. unless I stumble into a good deal though. Research is still early, looking into a few things.

What ever you decide to do, your contribution to the team has really been appreciated! :) Thank you!

Good job. Keep it up. It is really a good achievement.

We are now within 10,000 RAC of 5th place.

Anything you can pour into our race will close that gap.

Keep up the good work guys.

We are now within 10k of 4th place !!

That is one nice achievement -- keep pouring on the fuel guys !!

Not only have we moved into 4th place but your wish that everyone on the front page was contributing nicely has come true as well. :)

Overclockers are really putting the pedal to the metal !! :clap:

I love watching the 30 person team (probably only 20'ish active) ROAR past the powerhouse teams with 1000's of users! :) Hehe... it's kind of amusing.

I love watching the 30 person team (probably only 20'ish active) ROAR past the powerhouse teams with 1000's of users! :) Hehe... it's kind of amusing.

We are now within 10k of 3rd place....awesome!!

Thanks to all our new members who have taken up the task with gusto !!

So I plan to bring the dual 2680v4 machine up with 50 cores dedicated to Rosetta, hopefully Monday. Need 2x cores each to feed the GPUs for folding. I also remembered I have a dual EC5549 Jasper Forest board lying around doing nothing. Will it be worth it at all? Those old suckers are pretty power hungry, but I can't see myself having any other use for it.

edit: I also added 6 cores on my 2620v3 yesterday so should see an output bump from that as well.

Back