• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

tri-screens?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

two_dope2000

I have a ****ty geforece 2 -MX- :( and im thinkin about buyin another ****ty card, lol, a tnt 2 m64 with a tv out, and i wanna know if i can use the pci m64 with my second monitor AND my tv at the same time? then i would have three monitors, well two monitors and one big fuzzy thing, lol

hmm, nice plan :) - I have never heard of it myself cos I was under the impression that you could only use on card at a time or something...

if you can happy days - cos im doing it :)

most cards only allow tv-out and not tv-out/vga simultaneously.....two video cards could be done but you could only get two displays not 3 :(

Im thinking about buyin a dual head video card. and puttin a geforce 2 mx PCI version as the secondary display.

hey nin what video catds you plan on usin?

You can have more than one video card in a pc. I have an AGP and a PCI card, both dualheads connected to four monitors in my pc. But, not every card works with every other card, so it's best to check up first if the second card you are buying will work with the card you already have.

Goto http://www.realtimesoft.com
It's the home site for Ultramon, the best multimonitor software out there. The forums there will also be able to help you with all your multimonitor questions.

Back