• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trinity; 5.1Ghz achieved on air.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here's what I would do........... When it comes out, buy it.....overclock it.....if its crap, sell it.......been doing this for years, and its tried and tested !!!!!

: Vote here for best answer : :rofl:

Here's what I would do........... When it comes out, buy it.....overclock it.....if its crap, sell it.......been doing this for years, and its tried and tested !!!!!

: Vote here for best answer : :rofl:

Man I hate that stuff. Logic. CrapolA. Don't beat me up with the oblivious.

Do what? Buy it. Test it. Don't like it; sell it. NO man. U killin me. That would stop all the stuff about what do you suggest? I suggest you buy it and try it. Hehehe. You got me man.

RGone...ster. :ty:

Man I hate that stuff. Logic. CrapolA. Don't beat me up with the oblivious.

Do what? Buy it. Test it. Don't like it; sell it. NO man. U killin me. That would stop all the stuff about what do you suggest? I suggest you buy it and try it. Hehehe. You got me man.

RGone...ster. :ty:

I thought I would just stop by and drop in a bit of humour, as my brain was starting to melt just reading the thread :D

Back