• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

trolololol coolermaster

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow - All i have to say about their stupidity right now. That crosses the lines. Also in all honesty who cares who goes with what processor, does it matter at the end of the day? No.

lol they replied to it and said it was just for the lulz. theyz just trollin :p and they did good too! haha there are so many pissed off replies.

It's actually really funny how mad some people get about it. Some of the posts are hysterical, it reminds me of how mad car enthusiasts get in the Ford vs Chevy topics. Mission accomplished Coolermaster, I sure they received a ton of hits to there Facebook page because of it.

lol yea so many people got so ticked at this picture my brother shared from a pickup page on FB

395744_563491630349805_1939818093_n.jpg

lol yea so many people got so ticked at this picture my brother shared from a pickup page on FB

View attachment 127552
Ha I'm sure that did get a few feathers ruffled! Too funny, some people get mad at such silly things. I have a 94 Supra that makes 760hp and I brought it to a classic car show with my uncle who has a few older Camaros. I had it parked between his 69 Z28 and his 71. You should have seen the looks of disgust I was getting from some of the older "enthusiasts". One guy refused to believe that it would out run his car at the track, it changed his mind really quick when we made a 1/4 pass. People are just too stubborn, set in their ways or ignorant to think outside the/their box sometimes.

i was always a chevy guy and made fun of fords... till i got a jeep, now i make fun of all pickups! haha

I am a sucker for these comics, regardless of which side of the peasant vs nobleman area I'd fall under depending on who made it.

Back