• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trying to find a san ace fan 9WB1412M501

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brando

but google keeps giving me links with lots of elven runes. specs are great and it should make a perfect cpu fan unless there's something I don't get. it's the third one down but the one above it is pretty sweet too. if it goes down to 20% minimum speed it should be able to run between 600 and 3000rpm. (OOPS JUST REALIZED IT'S 3 WIRE. STILL NICE THOUGH 2000 RPM SHOULD STILL BE ABLE TO SPIN LOW ENOUGH FOR SILENCE.)

Capture.JPG

The only 140mm San Ace for sale to enthusiasts is the 109P1412M101. It too is three-wire only. But at $50, it's a little steep. A WB would be even more expensive.

bummer. you'd think somebody at their company would see an opening for an enthusiast cpu fan and make an affordable pwm model that runs from 500-2500rpm at 140mmx51mm thick for maximum pressure for $30 or less. we don't really need an aluminum frame. maybe i'll send them an email.

Sanyo Denki doesn't care a whit about enthusiasts. All of us together make about one of their customers. . . . or less.

that's it. i'm making a small startup internet direct company. gonna license a san ace design and modify it. will sell through an ebay/amazon store.

that's it. i'm making a small startup internet direct company. gonna license a san ace design and modify it. will sell through an ebay/amazon store.
They make their stuff in the Philippines, now. They sell their stuff to industrial customers. The enthusiast market is small beans by comparison. I doubt you could match their price/quality with your reduced quantity.

Back