• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tualatin on asus P2B-B

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ClockSmurf

I have a Asus P2B-B rev 1.01 with voltage regualtor named 6019cb which only supports down to 1.8vcore. I have read a lot about running tualatin on bx boards, but im not sure if this would work. I have a soltek sl-02a++ slotket for the purpose. it has voltage jumpers. Is there a trick to get the voltcore lower than 1.8V ? I know that version 1.02 and higher hav another voltage regulator chip that supports lower than 1.8vcore
At the time i run a celeron 333@500mhz with a voltmod that i made to rise the vcore to 2.05 volt by connecting a pullup resistor to the processor-circuitboard instead of getting 2.1 or 2.2 volt that is possible to achieve by isolating pins on the slot connector.
I know about the powerleap converter but it's hard to get one in Denmark and it's too expensive :(
I have the powerleap bios version 1014B.002 installed allready, so all i need now is some more info about what could be done and a tualatin processor.
If anyone have info on running this processor on p2b boards please let me know :)

Back