• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Two Throttlestops?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TickleMyElmo

Hello again all. Quick and probably stupid question. Why do my throttlestop (create basic task wizard) and this guy on youtubes (create task wizard) look different? Notice mine says throttlestop twice, and has quotation marks.
I'm guessing mine says program files because I put mine there and he just put his on the local disk. Why is this?

Learning is a journey, be patient with me guys.
tstophis.jpg
tstopminebetter.jpg

It was solved by removing the Throttlestop folder from another Throttlestop folder. So that made only one Throttlestop folder.

Last edited:
Please share the resolution and mark the thread as SOLVED, please (edit thread, go advanced, use the prefix dropdown - not the word solved in a post)

This way those who come across your thread can see whats up...

Last edited:
Well, I just listed instructions how to do so above....... too bad those instructions were not correct until I just edited...thanks for trying(?). :)

All you need to do is edit the first post, go advanced, then you should see a prefix dropdown that has {SOLVED] in it.

Here are pictures if the words can't do it....................
howtosolved.jpg howtosolved2.jpg howtosolved3.jpg

Last edited:
its ok 7 years isn't bad to learn how to mark a thread as solved.

........and it is still not marked solved. It's like chasing my kids to get them ready to go out the door... :rofl:

EDIT: W00t! Done... nice!!

TY! :)

EDIt2: Wait this is marked solved but HOW IT WAS SOLVED WAS NOT LISTED??????????????????????????

Last edited:
It was solved by removing the Throttlestop folder from another Throttlestop folder. So that made only one Throttlestop folder.

Back