• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Uhh A7n8x Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Avalanche

ok im having a multiplier problem i want to lower it and raise the fsb to 200 and when i try to lower it manually it says !warning cpu may be over speed, any idea how to fix this? i have it set to auto multiplier and i just raised the fsb to 185

On the Main tab in the bios, change the "Halt On" to something other than "All Errors". That one was stopping me for a bit also also :)

I have something strange when I change the FSB by even one notch up or down. If I go to the Exit tab and do the "Exit & Save Changes", my PC just hangs and never reboots. I have to power down and then things work fine when I restart. I reflashed back to 1001C and still have that small issue.

i flashed to 1002 and i can change multi fine now, only problem is the ram now i think. i upped the voltage to 2.8 but my screen likes to blink every once and now =/

Back