• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

uhhh... guys... TEAM 32 HAS INCOMMING!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Okay, I put up two SMP VM's and a GPU client :)

Running the QX9650 at 3.6 and the GTX 280 at like 650/1300/1150. I'm trying to keep it low due to heat/noise, but knowing me I'll have it at like 4.2ghz and 800/1600/1300 by tomorrow :beer:

This just in:

The below item(s) has come in stock as of 02/13/2009 and we are sending you this notification per your request. Auto-Notify is one of many conveniences we provide at Newegg.com, but please note that we cannot guarantee price or availability.

Auto-Notify List:
(N82E16814121296) ASUS ENGTX295/2DI/1792MD3/A GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 (448 x 2)-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail $509.99

Edit:
Order placed.

Last edited:
I pledge to...

...just keep on keepin' on. :beer:

If anyone knows where I can find a nicely used 128sp G92 card (edit: that requires only one PCI-E power connector) I've got an empty slot that could use a card, gotta be a 128sp card though... so it can run along side the 8800GTS G92 that's already in that machine.

I may just have to breakdown and buy a 9800GTX+ like we're giving away for march madness - it really kind sucks, I've got two, opps- I mean one ;), sweet card here just collecting dust. :D

Last edited:
Donate time

I have been looking to join a team and can donate about 60k a day now. A thing i have noticed on the fourms here is that you don't have the team member number or "join us" posted to make it easy or newbies?? just a suggestion that might bring more in this group. Just a link to " Join US now" would have had me in already.

Have you checked out the stickies?

Just look for anyone who has a signature that says "I'm a Team32 Folding Mentor" like harlam357 above. They'll getcha sorted.

I've just ordered a couple of 9800GTs and a copy of XP x64 to convert one of my native Linux folders to XP/VM/2xLinux SMP + 2 x GPU. Should add another 9000 ppd net on average, much more on the 353 pointers..

Jeez ChasR
jawdrop.gif

I've got 4 or 5 quads that have been idle for a few months. I've been doing GPU only but I'll get them cranking this weekend.

I second that jaw drop.

@ Mustanley: :clap: :beer:

I have been looking to join a team and can donate about 60k a day now. A thing i have noticed on the fourms here is that you don't have the team member number or "join us" posted to make it easy or newbies?? just a suggestion that might bring more in this group. Just a link to " Join US now" would have had me in already.

:welcome: 60k? Sweet! Bring your friends!:clap:

I intend to bring a substantial amount of folding power to the table in March and be placing my PS3 on 24/7 duty again.

I Pledge to...
1. Fold 24/7.
2. Increase my current folding production (going from 0 to several thousand PPD).
3. Not let a single Mhz go to waste.

I'll keep up my current production no less! :cool:

it's very simple Computekinc, just change the team number to #32, that's it! simple, right? soooooooo, should I count on your 60k ppd my friend?? :welcome:

I pledge to install 64bit gentoo and stop playing around in 32bit debian. Time to get some serious smp going.

I've got the last 3 rigs back up and folding 24/7, now. I pledge to maintain it as long as the weather stays cool.

I Pledge to...
1. Increase my folding production. (Already have by 50%)
2. Fold 24/7.
3. Maintain my Current folding production.
4. Not let a single Mhz go to waste.
5. Help out members interested in FAH. ( Mentoring Already In Progress)
6. Install Linux VM,s My main rigs for a production boost. (Alaready Done)

I also Have a New Weapon Just obtained to help with above, will post Pics when Camera battery recharges.
(Edit - see post#59)

Edit - Another 8800GT --- Donation from the BAR prodject,,,,and another Notfreds VM has been Added to My T32 Folding

Last edited:
Noob question, how many PPD combined would a PS3 and the system in my sig generate?

i think PS3s do around 1K?

guys this REALLY sounds good for the team! I wish this massive momentum didnt come at such a bad time for me i would of seriously just bought more machines but I plan to:

1. Increase my folding production.
2. Fold 24/7.
3. Maintain my Current folding production.
4. Not let a single Mhz go to waste.
5. Help out members interested in FAH. (family and friends)

FOLD ON AND FOLD HARD Team.32

900 for both my PC and the PS3? Hardly seems worth it if you guys need another 5 million a week.. Oh well.
Read too fast there, I'm doing tech support right now. 900 for the ps3 and probably 5-7k on the system, depends if you do the CPU and GPU client.

@ratbuddy

In the last 2 days I have added 5 clients, each only doing around ~100ppd. In times such as this, we need every mhz possible.

Back