• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

uhhh... guys... TEAM 32 HAS INCOMMING!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Whoo-hoo!

I wouldn't mind being forced out of the top 20 as long as it wasn't due to a drop in my production! That would be a metric boatload of increased PPD for the team!

:beer:

Looks like Macaholic has been very, very busy lately. I see that he made 73k points yesterday, and has already made 91k points today as of the 9pm update. Compare this to his 7-day average for last week of 20k PPD.

Looks like StaTek has also been very, very busy lately. I see that he made 122k points yesterday, and has already made 95k points today as of the 9pm update. Compare this to his 7-day average for last week of 85k PPD.

Looks like some of us are going to be moving down a notch or two on the Top 20 list very soon.

Way to go Mac and StaTek!!!! :beer: :eek: :drool:

I'm trying...but one of my boxes is being such a pain. :bang head:

Last edited:
WTF guys but we need MORE!!!!!!!!!!! At the time of posting MPC will pass us out in 5.5 days!!

If you see PC's with GHz being wasted get a folding client on it NOW!!

We can do this; we have done it before and we'll do it again!!

WTF guys but we need MORE!!!!!!!!!!! At the time of posting MPC will pass us out in 5.5 days!!

If you see PC's with GHz being wasted get a folding client on it NOW!!

We can do this; we have done it before and we'll do it again!!

And don't forget your graphics cards, guys! Let those suckers in on the fun!

I'm going to see if I can sneak one of my work's clusters in on the job.... mwhehehehe

Resistance is futile. I will say this though, you guys have really given us a run for our money. I can't wait to see what happens once we actually pass you.

Oh, and Mac? To little too late bud.

Resistance is futile. I will say this though, you guys have really given us a run for our money. I can't wait to see what happens once we actually pass you.

Oh, and Mac? To little too late bud.

Too little? Stupid statements like that is what makes me want to boot you guys. He's putting up 100k a day easy and you have the gall to tell him that is "too little"?

It takes you almost twice as many users to beat our PPD.

He's earned that. He's done quite a bit of poking and prodding over at our place lately. The comment wasn't directed at you, so I'm sorry if I offended you. I just figured I'd come over here and give Mac some of his own food on his turf.

Yeah, he does quite a few PPD. We just had one member go from 200K to damn near 500K ppd this last week. That's a 300k ppd increase! That's what I meant by too little too late. We've got other folks turning it up as well.

Yeah, you've got us on quality over quantity, I'll give you that. But in the end does it really matter? We're all shooting for the same goal here, folks. Curing nasty diseases.

Too little? Stupid statements like that is what makes me want to boot you guys. He's putting up 100k a day easy and you have the gall to tell him that is "too little"?

Before you make an opinion about us, go read what Macaholic is saying on our forums.

He was saying too little too late for us too. 100K ppd is nothing to shake a stick at, but as a team we are going to pass you :p .

He's earned that. He's done quite a bit of poking and prodding over at our place lately. The comment wasn't directed at you, so I'm sorry if I offended you. I just figured I'd come over here and give Mac some of his own food on his turf.

Hey littleboyota123! Finally had one descend buddy?! That allowed you to finally make the trip? Good for you! Puberty can't be far away! :p

We just had one member go from 200K to damn near 500K ppd this last week. That's a 300k ppd increase! That's what I meant by too little too late.

Likely due to the timely return of A2 units. But a good show! Great to see it!

We've got other folks turning it up as well. Yeah, you've got us on quality over quantity, I'll give you that.

Yeah, nearly twice as many underclocked MinimumPCs will help you stay ahead. ;)

But in the end does it really matter? We're all shooting for the same goal here, folks. Curing nasty diseases.

Good call! On that we ALL agree! :thup:

Before you make an opinion about us, go read what Macaholic is saying on our forums.

He was saying too little too late for us too. 100K ppd is nothing to shake a stick at, but as a team we are going to pass you :p .

Ah, ah, ah slackman2007. Now remember, I'm not a member of this team...

or so I've heard SOMEWHERE. :p

I will admit that things will get rather close... and you may pass us for a couple of days but our ultimate trump card is still up our sleeve.

I am most worried about EVGA than any other team right now, even with you guys knocking on our back door.

Last edited:
I don't know Mac, it's hard to say with that guy. Might be the A2's, but he's been known to get more hardware upgrades than you can shake a stick at. He's not the only one either. Just us monkeys alone are pumping 150K ppd ish. That's more than Mac is doing here. For the record. ;)

Yeah, it must really burn you that a bunch of poor hillbilly's with run down hardware are gonna pass you rich guys with the good stuff. It'd burn me too!

You've got about 5 days by my reckoning to pull something. If you do, it's gonna be something big. Don't think that we're gonna slow down after we go by, either. We just posted 3.1 mil PPD for the first time today, and the day ain't even over yet!

Either way, it's been a helluva race, and will continue to be so, I think.

Don't worry, It's all good. We have a little history. They know they'll get cheesed by the Mac when they come around here. ;)

I will admit that things will get rather close... and you may pass us for a couple of days but our ultimate trump card is still up our sleeve.

I am most worried about EVGA than any other team right now, even with you guys knocking on our back door.

Agree on both accounts. EVGA has quite a few data centers to fall back on. If they can keep up the production there, they will be a force to be reckoned with. Though I hear barnettworks can be bought for around $700 if you're nice to him. :sn:

@Macaholic: Really?

Then why does your title say: Team 32 Folding Member?

Silly. I know I'm a member, but you guys just don't agree with that philosophy. Or so g-man et. al. would lead you to believe. *cough* ringer *cough* ;)

He's not the only one either. Just us monkeys alone are pumping 150K ppd ish. That's more than Mac is doing here. For the record. ;)

Yeah, collectives can do that. How are puffy and the others? Wait? I really DON'T want to know! Scratch that!

Spank%20the%20Monkey.jpg

Yeah, it must really burn you that a bunch of poor hillbilly's with run down hardware are gonna pass you rich guys with the good stuff. It'd burn me too!

Nope. What burns you is likely Taenia cruris! OUCH! Sorry dude! :clap:

Either way, it's been a helluva race, and will continue to be so, I think.

Agreed!

Last edited:
Heh. Collectives? You realize that only one of our members is doing 100k PPD right? The rest of us make up the paltry 50 k ppd that's left. Either way, it's a moot point. We're the only collective there that's STAYED a collective since day one. Not a bad feat for a bunch of smelly, poo flinging primates.

Since you like fancy names, I'm going to send a little Cydia pomonella your way. Enjoy.

Agree on both accounts. EVGA has quite a few data centers to fall back on. If they can keep up the production there, they will be a force to be reckoned with. Though I hear barnettworks can be bought for around $700 if you're nice to him. :sn:

Looks like Barnettworks is going to be putting out some serious PPD (maybe 1 million PPD) and collecting the OCN bounty. In fact, OCN has out-produced EVGA today, as of the 9pm update. Both of those teams are going to be moving up the ranks very, very quickly with 4+ million PPD.

Uh, hey guys....... I see 4.4 Days till overtake on the EOC stats!

Attachments

• fah-incoming.jpeg
    fah-incoming.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 113
Back