• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ULTRA 400wPS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Puer Aeternus

ULTRA 400wPS

ULTRA website

This PS came w/ a chieftec mini Dragon case from Tiger Direct. I have not heard anything about it and the usual warning bells go off....TigerDirect & Generic PSU = shifty :-/ . I have been using this PSU for a few months now w/ out a hitch. Since I have so little experience in Power Supplies I thought it was time for a Lesson.
Let me know if you have any experience w/ these PS's or have heard reviews for good or bad. I have heard all the stories about TigerDirect and know the warnings about generic PSU's...I just need factual info on this particular 400w PS.
Thanks!
-Puer

Last edited:
i have an ultra 500w that i got from tigerdirect as well. It has not really given my any problems. but i only have a garbage vid card in it. It remains to be seen if it's gonna hold on up against an x800. My current system is running fine with it (see sig). Btw, i also have ultra 3200 ram, and it's performance is just poor. Kind of makes you wonder.

Back