• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Universal GPU Block with 46mm Mount Support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BlackJack10

I'll make this short and sweet, it's getting a bit late.

I've got a brand new ASUS 7770 DirectCU2 I'd love to put under water (mainly because the soundcard is choking the main fan on the cooler), but I'm having some trouble finding a block that will fit on the card.

The only two blocks I could find that might fit are the XSPC Raystorm and the Koolance GPU-220, with a bit of dremel action.

The Koolance block has some datasheets on the "files" tab, and the Raystorm looks like it would fit, judging from the compatible cards it lists.

Which would fit, and which would be better for my system? I'm really scratching my head over this one. :confused:

Last edited:
The Swiftech or EK GPU block won't work either? I thought the 4 block holes were the same on all the cards?
No sir, I believe the minimum size is 51mm for the Swiftech and 53mm for the EK.

The mounts vary from card to card; I don't understand why there isn't one universal mount for each series. Then again, the DirectcuII isn't reference, so that would have something to do with it.

Back