• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unlocked and OCed 960T on ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok thank you for the reply Johan45

I have updated my SIG as you told me and i have downloaded the software as you asked

and i am ready to receive your instructions :) will be a good Student :)

I wouldn't push that board too much on a overclocked thuban, its rated for 125w and once you unlock (if that's what you're trying to do) it will push you close that, and then with the overclock your'e looking at a lot more than 125w. On the other hand if you want to keep it as a 4 core then you could push it a little, but with no sinks on the mossfets you are playing a little with fire once you bump up the vcore, that's not to say you can't overclock with it but if you do you could do with some sort of cooling on those mossfets.

My video of simple unlocking & overclocking of a 960T

OK now under forum tools select new post and start one of your own

why should i start a new one ?? i am seeking help from you guys

Its courteous for you to start your own thread rather than hijack somebody else's, you will also get better help from other members if you have your own thread going :thup:

I cant find Forum tools / new post and what should i Put in that Post ? the same thing i have posted here ??

Go back to post #18 and put the info I asked for and your original question in your thread.
New thread.PNG

Back