• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Upgraded case and cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
"Yup those rads are awesome. Ever think on getting some lamptron fan controllers? At one point I had 3 in my main rig"

Lamptron fan controller can't touch this mighty Delta fan 5500rpm @4.8a each that is equivalent to about 57w each. When i tried it on my Lamptron 45w controller and it over loaded the controller and smell burning pretty bad. Beside, this controller can not control PWM signal any way. I am using a custom built pwm booster built by Bobnova on this forum. This pwm booster able to drive all 12 Delta fans. My mbo only can run 3 and work really nice. But when I add more fan to it, the pwm signal become corrupted.
Wow!
I used Medium Speed Speed Yate loons on both my rads and had them at full speed. They worked good and I only turned on my San Ace and Panaflo when I gamed a few hours and even then I only put them at 50% fan speed.

Cranked all the fans up only when I wanted to ignore my wife.:mad:

The fans are not running at full speed. At full speed, it is quite loud. I am running the speed is tolerable and I can have a normal conversation with the wife with out saying what? huh? :)

I have over done with the Delta fans. But honestly, I love it the most when I was running only 3. MBO pwm control the fan speed so precise and it was the best, fan speed control at 2200rpm and ramping it up when it needs it.

Wha?

I had to re-read this whole thread and I still don't understand this ( ^ ) post.

Wha?

I had to re-read this whole thread and I still don't understand this ( ^ ) post.

Sorry about the above post. As it has no relation to this thread. I post up some misc pic on this thread because I am hosting the pic here but I post it elsewhere. I now opened a dropbox account for this purpose already. So, no more misc pic posting here.. Sorry guys.

Back