• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

USB trouble USB 2.0 Port troubleshooting says is USB 3.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spikes525

hi
annoying trouble here, i have p8z77-v mobo, when i plugged my logitech X56 controller the troubleshooting say's i have to plugged the device in 2.0, which is already are in the two top usb but the troubleshooting say it plug in 3.0 ???
i don't know what's wrong
thank's

Yes i know... So i think. But tje real trouble i search it's why my pc tell me to plugged the device in 2.0 when is already is.
It tell me the device is plugged in 3.0 usb port and it's surely not.

Is the plastic in the USB port that you have your x56 plugged into blue? If so it's USB 3.0, if it's black it's USB 2.0.

P8z77-vIO.jpg

Last edited:
Hoooo i was sure the two above the blue was black, it's strange because in the pdf of asus of my motherboard it show like 2.0 not 3.0

arrrgggghhhh. my mistake, thank you, it's why i come here :eek:
now i think i'm gonna have to plug front panel in 2.0 because i don't have enough plug
can i plug keyboard and mouse in 3.0 without trouble

edit: i don't have the plug anymore, so i got to buy a usb external port

Last edited:
arrrgggghhhh. my mistake, thank you, it's why i come here :eek:
now i think i'm gonna have to plug front panel in 2.0 because i don't have enough plug
can i plug keyboard and mouse in 3.0 without trouble

edit: i don't have the plug anymore, so i got to buy a usb external port

Mouse and keyboard will work fine in 3.0 port.

Yeah it look like it's fine now. I have some little bug whit my Logitech. I'm gonna see if it's reolve next time i use it

Back