• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Using EKWB Performance 360 Water Cooling Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks good, Neb. Bet that white is hard to keep clean.

Thanx batz! Actually my current place isn't as dusty as my old place. Stays pretty clean with the occasional blast of air. If and when I do move parts around, I wipe the areas down with a damp wash cloth and it stays pretty white.

I'm anal like that :rofl:

I just pull cpu block hang over sink or bowl and pull a tube off a fitting one at a time. Then if doing a full drain pull rads and gpu out. Cause if your draining to change fluid you want it all out.

I just pull cpu block hang over sink or bowl and pull a tube off a fitting one at a time. Then if doing a full drain pull rads and gpu out. Cause if your draining to change fluid you want it all out.

I guess that could work with a micro to mid size case with ample tubing but not if you're a 10 ton gorilla named 900D.

True but I've done the haul the monster to the sink as well. One reason I'm now in a Corsair Crystal 570X it's so much easier to move about, specially now with my bum shoulder( torn right bicep and rotator cuff)

I guess that could work with a micro to mid size case with ample tubing but not if you're a 10 ton gorilla named 900D.

LOL, I did that with a Thermaltake Core X9. Never had a drain plug in any water builds. Though I can see it makes it easier, certainly. :)

Back