• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UT2003 boycott

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Puer Aeternus said:
If you buy the game now you are supporting companies that produce buggy games and expect us to sit back and wait until they fix it.

Okay, I lurk those forums a good deal and did long before the game was releases, what did all these guys do before the release? ***** about the delays, ***** about the delays, and ***** about the delays. Now they are all wanting a bug free game? Please, it's probably their systems.. I haven't had any problems except a few hard locks and that was due to an excessively overclocked video card..

The problems will be fixed, be patient. In the meantime, think about this and realize how meaningless this whole thing is.

Gnerma, you are right! There are a lot of more important things out there than UT2003! I spend more time on the puter this past year than ever..I used to meditate and do yoga every morning and rock climb and was really into Martial arts(JKD/Escrima/Thai).
Now I just write on this forum and B*tch about a silly game that does not work.

Guess myself and western culture has some pretty messed up priorities...probably a good thing the game does not work so that I can get back into training again...THIS WAY I CAN OPEN A CAN OF KALI STICKS ON THE NEXT DEV THAT TELLS ME I AM A WHINY *******:D :eek: :D :eek: .....LOL...just kiding!
Seriously, thanks for the link and eye opener Gnerma!

Back